AuFamily FFL league

AuTiger_1998

signed up as well. Are we abandoning last years league or is this in addition to? I've signed up for both just in case

different leagues. I assume last year's league is a go, so I set this up for players who aren't able to play in the other league or if the other league doesnt have enough players to form a league.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it wouldn't be right for the champion not to come back so I reckon I'm in again.

signed up as well. Are we abandoning last years league or is this in addition to? I've signed up for both just in case

different leagues. I assume last year's league is a go, so I set this up for players who aren't able to play in the other league or if the other league doesnt have enough players to form a league.

I'll back out if need be if you want or get full then. Just let me know

I'll back out if need be if you want or get full then. Just let me know

no, stay. We still need 3 more managers.

Same bad link bud.

I got it to work. I'm in.

Link worked for me! Joined up...I have no idea what I'm doing with this though, never done any fantasy sports before.

good luck. I have been doing it for 10 years. Lots of fun.

Very confused about which league is which now. Did folks move from the old to the new?

Is this college fantasy football or NFL football?

I have played NFL fantasy a few times but is college the same setup where you select and own individual players etc.

I am very interested if there is room?

Yeah I wouldn't be opposed to changing this to Sunday night from a draft standpoint...

Hear hear

Done, changed to this Sunday night at 9 pm.

Is this college fantasy football or NFL football?

I have played NFL fantasy a few times but is college the same setup where you select and own individual players etc.

I am very interested if there is room?

It was full, but I added 2 more spots. Better jump on soon before it fills up again. This is NFL. I have never played college FF before, is it fun?

Very confused about which league is which now. Did folks move from the old to the new?

Not sure which one is the old one, but if I am in it, then it is the new one.

If only the draft was a little later in the night I could do it. Going to the game and probably won't be back til like 10ish..

Draft time moved to this Sunday night (new league).

I may or may not be available for the draft, depends on my work schedule.

Archived