Purdue staffer threatens to rape pro-life women

TitanTiger

In what head trauma induced fantasy world would a professional of any sort think a comment like this is acceptable?

Purdue Univ. investigating staff member's alleged threat to rape pro-life women

Anthony Gockowski Investigative Reporter @AGockowski on Feb 10, 2016 at 9:16 PM EDT

• Last week a Purdue staff member called pro-life students ‘vile, racist idiots.’
  • The same staff member has now allegedly posted threats to rape pro-life women on an online forum.

newmancover.jpg

Purdue University staff member Jamie Newman has allegedly posted a series of comments threatening to rape pro-life women on Live Action News, the publishing arm of Live Action, a grassroots organization devoted to “promoting a culture of life and advancing human rights.”

In a screenshot obtained by Campus Reform, Newman appears to concede that he did threaten to rape the “wife/daughter/great grandmother” of another commenter on the site.

“Oh, I’m sorry. So, let me make my intentions quite explicit: I did in fact offer to rape Tom’s wife/daughter/great grandmother. Free of charge, even. I’m generous that way. Here’s the number for the West Lafayette Police Department: 765-775-5500. Here’s the number for the local FBI office: 765-435-5619. Drop that dime! I could strike at any minute. *giggles* (like a girl),” the full comment states.

JamieNewmanRThreatcopy1.jpg

“This from the guy who’s willing to rape the daughter, wife, sister or mother of a pro lifer. You’re sick,” another commenter wrote in response to an alleged comment from Newman that has since been deleted.

LiveActioncomment.jpg

The context of the discussion remains unclear since all comments from the account known as “jamiegnewman” were scrubbed from the article.

However, in an earlier comment on Live Action News from the account known as “jamiegnewman,” the account holder states that he “just posted on the CBR Facebook page.” The comment was posted to Live Action News four months ago, according to a screenshot obtained by Campus Reform. According to “Tulia_Ciceronis” whom “jamiegnewman” was dialoguing with at the time, CBR stands for “The Center for Bioethical Reform.”

NewmanDisqus1.jpg

Another screenshot from CBR’s Facebook account dated to Oct. 3, which was four months ago, shows that Newman posted a comment on its Facebook wall, just as “jamiegnewman” claimed to do in a comment on Live Action News.

LiveActioncomment.jpg

“When will you be telling where you got that video? Or perhaps you’re afraid you’ll go to jail if you do,” Newman wrote on CBR’s Facebook page four months ago.

Screenshots show “jamiegnewman” was discussing the undercover planned parenthood videos produced by the Center for Medical Progress, who was working in conjunction with CBR. Newman mentions a “video” in his post on CBR’s Facebook.

In addition, “jamiegnewman” lists the phone number for the “West Lafayette Police Department” in his comment on Live Action News. The number “jamiegnewman” lists in the post is the same number for the West Lafayette Police Department in Indiana. In fact, the West Lafayette Police Department is only seven minutes away from Purdue University, where Newman is a staff member.

Campus Reform reached out to Newman for a comment but received no response. Before today, Newman’s Facebook profile was public, which allowed Campus Reform to obtain screenshots from his Facebook in an initial story about Newman’s pro-choice comments.

But, after Campus Reform reached out to Newman for comment, his Facebook was then listed as private.

In a statement obtained by Campus Reform, Purdue University said it is investigating the comments left by “jamiegnewman.”

“Obviously, a threat of rape is outside the bounds of any definition of protected speech. Due process requires that, before taking any action, we verify the alleged facts and give this staff member the chance to explain himself if he can,” Assistant Vice President for Strategic Communications Julie Rosa told Campus Reform. “Needless to say, the statements, as alleged, are reprehensible and unacceptable in the eyes of the entire Purdue community.”

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7274

Purdue Staff Member Calls for Rape of Pro-Life Students

Posted on

February 10, 2016

Last week, the Purdue Students for Life group put up posters on campus that drew attention to the high number of abortions in the black community.

They faced unprecedented backlash. In particular, one Purdue staff member, Jamie Newman, decided to use the event as a way to attack the students in the group. Here is a screenshot of just two of the posts from last week.

racist.jpg

Since that time, the team at Students for Life has been monitoring Jamie Newman’s post to ensure the safety of our students at Purdue.

Today, the story took a dark turn.

Using his Disqus account, Jamie Newman commented on a story from Live Action News and called for the rape of pro-life women.

Jamie-Newman-2.jpg

In our current time, Americans know that threatening insinuations made online must be taken seriously. At students for life, we take this very seriously especially in light of the current controversy at Purdue and Jamie Newman’s previous posts.

“This is intolerable behavior, period. Purdue must terminate their relationship with Mr. Newman now. For the past week, our students have been called ‘racists,’ ‘human garbage,’ and ‘ignorant c*nts.’ They have courageously stood their ground and have met with black students who were offended by their educational display to explain their event and ask for help for future events. But now the safety of our students has been put into risk. Purdue cannot let a staff member publicly call for the rape of their students no matter how unpopular their speech,” said Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America.

http://studentsforli...-life-students/

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the activist who wanted to rape/inject others with HIV so that the AIDS epidemic would be taken seriously. "Let them walk a mile in my shoes" sort of BS. It's the sort of morality we see from the extreme left. Make everybody equally miserable, and then no one will be in a position to look down on another.

Reminds me of those extreme right people that run around claiming that being raped and impregnated through it is a blessing from God.

a**holes on both sides. Which is exactly what this guy is doing. Being an obnoxious insulting a**hole, mean he says great grandmother. Then tosses the challenge to call someone. He is out to get under someone's skin.

Then who really knows what this about and what the comment was for. All you have is a bunch of half posted facebook comments and the article even says:

The context of the discussion remains unclear since all comments from the account known as “jamiegnewman” were scrubbed from the article.

Professionals are idiots and dumbasses on social media all the time.

Reminds me of those extreme right people that run around claiming that being raped and impregnated through it is a blessing from God.

a**holes on both sides. Which is exactly what this guy is doing. Being an obnoxious insulting a**hole, mean he says great grandmother. Then tosses the challenge to call someone. He is out to get under someone's skin.

Then who really knows what this about and what the comment was for. All you have is a bunch of half posted facebook comments and the article even says:

Those a**holes on the Left far, FAR out number those on the Right.

Don't sell yourself short. You do an exceptional job at keeping the balance.

I Dont believe Raptor ever offered to rape anyone?

Guess it is a good thing then I was just talking about people being a**holes on both the left and the right and not specifically on the above comment. Course should we discuss the number of conservative males that have seen a attractive or feisty lesbian and said they should just take them and **** them straight? You know forcibly make em like the dick. Like some a**hole on the left is the only person in the history of this world to threaten to rape a woman based off of some pc bull****.

I never said he offered to rape anyone. I just said he is a big a**hole on the right that keeps the left right a**hole system in balance.

Based on ...nothing . I'm not a politician or professor or anyone who can screw up your life with my extremist agenda. Because I don't have such views, and I'm not in any position to force my views nor would I want to be.

The context of the discussion remains unclear since all comments from the account known as "jamiegnewman" were scrubbed from the article.

Based on nothing .

Based on your same principle of the left far out number the right.

Guess it is a good thing then I was just talking about people being a**holes on both the left and the right and not specifically on the above comment. Course should we discuss the number of conservative males that have seen a attractive or feisty lesbian and said they should just take them and **** them straight? You know forcibly make em like the dick. Like some a**hole on the left is the only person in the history of this world to threaten to rape a woman based off of some pc bull****. Believe it is called corrective rape.

I never said he offered to rape anyone. I just said he is a big a**hole on the right that keeps the left right a**hole system in balance.

No, because I don't want to run anyone else's lives and tell them what to do. I don't want to control their carbon emissions, or tell them what doctors they have to go see. I don't want to tell them what to say, or what they cannot say. Those on the left do. That is what separates those on the right from those on the left. Those on the right just want to let people live and let live. Those on the left want everybody to conform and do things exactly as they tell them to do. That's why those on the left are such a-hats, and was so many more a-hats are found on the left. Because that mind set generally incorporates everyone on that side of the aisle.

In politically correct bizzaro world where anything is ok as long as it supports your agenda.

Hate to quote myself..but...

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/2016/02/11/purdue-investigates-online-comments-rape/80236540/

Purdue clears staffer on alleged online rape threat

Like there was ever going to be any other outcome here. If this guy saying this was pro-life. He would have been gone at the first accusation.

No, because I don't want to run anyone else's lives and tell them what to do. I don't want to control their carbon emissions, or tell them what doctors they have to go see. I don't want to tell them what to say, or what they cannot say. Those on the left do. That is what separates those on the right from those on the left. Those on the right just want to let people live and let live. Those on the left want everybody to conform and do things exactly as they tell them to do. That's why those on the left are such a-hats, and was so many more a-hats are found on the left. Because that mind set generally incorporates everyone on that side of the aisle.

:-\ I'll give that a 4.

:-\ I'll give that a 4.

4 Golden Girls ? Alright !!!!! :thumbsup:

Guess it is a good thing then I was just talking about people being a**holes on both the left and the right and not specifically on the above comment. Course should we discuss the number of conservative males that have seen a attractive or feisty lesbian and said they should just take them and **** them straight? You know forcibly make em like the dick. Like some a**hole on the left is the only person in the history of this world to threaten to rape a woman based off of some pc bull****.

So your point is that if someone is an a**hole, its ok for everyone to be an a**hole?

Maybe we should all start acting like adults. Raptor is allowed to express his opinion as you are.

So your point is that if someone is an a**hole, its ok for everyone to be an a**hole?

Maybe we should all start acting like adults. Raptor is allowed to express his opinion as you are.

My point was there are plenty of them on both sides. There always has been, there always will be. You will never eradicate them. That is life man.

I did not interfere with his opinion, I did not say he can't have an opinion.

Why don't you let me have my opinion that the man is an a**hole, which is based off his comments and insults that he has directed at me in the past multiple times. Since you are all into letting people have their opinions.

The right is just as guilty of this with their topics. Don't sleep with them, don't marry them, don't smoke that, let's rewrite history to show this, women must do this with their bodies, your kids must learn the world occurred this way, sex education must be this way for kids, don't affiliate with that group of people, your home or business rules doesn't matter my gun belongs there, if you disagree your a soulless lefty etc etc etc etc.

Both sides run on a claimed system of morals and values which pushes issues on others. They both are equal when it comes to it.

While the right my want to keep a ban on marijuana, who do you think is trying to keep smoking cigarettes and cigars out of our society? It's not right wingers I can guarantee you that.

But the biggest lie is that both sides are equal in trying to take peoples rights & control them. The very nature of the left is to stifle and limit individual rights and freedoms. To say that both are exactly equal but just want different things to control people with is a flat out lie.

The right is just as guilty of this with their topics. Don't sleep with them, don't marry them, don't smoke that, let's rewrite history to show this, women must do this with their bodies, your kids must learn the world occurred this way, sex education must be this way for kids, don't affiliate with that group of people, your home or business rules doesn't matter my gun belongs there, if you disagree your a soulless lefty etc etc etc etc.

Both sides run on a claimed system of morals and values which pushes issues on others. They both are equal when it comes to it.

I must be a soulless lefty then because i disagree with just about all of that.

I'm calling this one over top as well as grounds for dismissal and prosecution. I'm not certain how big of a charge they could muster, but it is clear hate speech.

Crazy people amuse themselves. This guy probably couldn't get a stiffie for a female is my guess.

Probably because it is nonsense afa the equation. Now there are some loons on each side, but to equate this loon with the right in general is nonsense.

While the right my want to keep a ban on marijuana, who do you think is trying to keep smoking cigarettes and cigars out of our society? It's not right wingers I can guarantee you that.

But the biggest lie is that both sides are equal in trying to take peoples rights & control them. The very nature of the left is to stifle and limit individual rights and freedoms. To say that both are exactly equal but just want different things to control people with is a flat out lie.

Prove it then. Let's have the links. Give me the statistics that clearly demonstrate that there are more a**holes on the left than the right. C'mon man lets have the links and the hard facts.

Look at what you picked lol.

Rights says Marijuana is bad for your health and should not be used. Left says cigarettes are bad and should not be used. Both are used by individuals based on a lifestyle choice (except pot has does have medical benefits). Both want to implement their policy on that topic and both will please some individuals and piss some individuals off. The only difference between the two is the substance itself lol. Both sides wanting to force their lifestyle on the other.

Preach us some more about that they just wanna live and let live right attitude:

right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/opinion/the-other-terror-threat.html

That is right. More attacks and more fatalities in this country caused by the right than radical Islamist. Live and let live you know.

Let's get some more of that live and let live attitude going:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/02/17/hate-groups-rose-14-percent-last-year-the-first-increase-since-2010/

I like the parts about the Anti-Gay, Anti- Muslim, Ku Klux Klan, Neo Nazi, Neo Confederate, Skinheads, White Nationalists, Christian Identity etc. All those live and let live and don't force their ideals/values/morals on anyone groups.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/02/17/hate-groups-rose-14-percent-last-year-the-first-increase-since-2010/

Unless your gonna push these as all lefty groups lol.

Talk about flat out lies...........live and let live.

Don't you identify yourself as in the middle? Correct me if I am wrong.

Probably because it is nonsense afa the equation. Now there are some loons on each side, but to equate this loon with the right in general is nonsense.

Noone is identifying this individual as being on the right. His comments are just as stupid as the the "being impregnated via rape is a blessing from God comments".

Which is actually why it would be nice to see the full context of how all this went down. I would be curious if he was responding to that type of comment by offering to rape a persons female family members and being a dick about it.

Don't you identify yourself as in the middle? Correct me if I am wrong.

These days i probably identify Left of Center.

Archived