Purdue staffer threatens to rape pro-life women

TitanTiger

While the right my want to keep a ban on marijuana, who do you think is trying to keep smoking cigarettes and cigars out of our society? It's not right wingers I can guarantee you that.

But the biggest lie is that both sides are equal in trying to take peoples rights & control them. The very nature of the left is to stifle and limit individual rights and freedoms. To say that both are exactly equal but just want different things to control people with is a flat out lie.

Prove it then. Let's have the links. Give me the statistics that clearly demonstrate that there are more a**holes on the left than the right. C'mon man lets have the links and the hard facts.

Look at what you picked lol.

Rights says Marijuana is bad for your health and should not be used. Left says cigarettes are bad and should not be used. Both are used by individuals based on a lifestyle choice (except pot has does have medical benefits). Both want to implement their policy on that topic and both will please some individuals and piss some individuals off. The only difference between the two is the substance itself lol. Both sides wanting to force their lifestyle on the other.

Preach us some more about that they just wanna live and let live right attitude:

right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

http://www.nytimes.c...ror-threat.html

That is right. More attacks and more fatalities in this country caused by the right than radical Islamist. Live and let live you know.

Let's get some more of that live and let live attitude going:

https://www.washingt...ase-since-2010/

I like the parts about the Anti-Gay, Anti- Muslim, Ku Klux Klan, Neo Nazi, Neo Confederate, Skinheads, White Nationalists, Christian Identity etc. All those live and let live and don't force their ideals/values/morals on anyone groups.

Unless your gonna push these as all lefty groups lol.

Talk about flat out lies...........live and let live.

Those 'groups' are infinitesimal in comparison to the wide spread #'s of Leftists who are running our education system, running our govt and enforcing ( or choosing not to ) our laws.

337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities ? Really? In a nation of over 300 million ? That sounds like a typical MONTH in Chicago.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While the right my want to keep a ban on marijuana, who do you think is trying to keep smoking cigarettes and cigars out of our society? It's not right wingers I can guarantee you that.

But the biggest lie is that both sides are equal in trying to take peoples rights & control them. The very nature of the left is to stifle and limit individual rights and freedoms. To say that both are exactly equal but just want different things to control people with is a flat out lie.

Prove it then. Let's have the links. Give me the statistics that clearly demonstrate that there are more a**holes on the left than the right. C'mon man lets have the links and the hard facts.

Rights says Marijuana is bad for your health and should not be used. Left says cigarettes are bad and should not be used. Both are used by individuals based on a lifestyle choice (except pot has does have medical benefits). Both want to implement their policy on that topic and both will please some individuals and piss some individuals off. The only difference between the two is the substance itself lol. Both sides wanting to force their lifestyle on the other.

Preach us some more about that they just wanna live and let live right attitude:

right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

That is right. More attacks and more fatalities in this country caused by the right than radical Islamist. Live and let live you know.

I like the parts about the Anti-Gay, Anti- Muslim, Ku Klux Klan, Neo Nazi, Neo Confederate, Skinheads, White Nationalists, Christian Identity etc. All those live and let live and don't force their ideals/values/morals on anyone groups.

Those 'groups' are infinitesimal in comparison to the wide spread #'s of Leftists who are running our education system, running our govt and enforcing ( or choosing not to ) our laws.

337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities ? Really? In a nation of over 300 million ? That sounds like a typical MONTH in Chicago.

Moving the goal posts with one of your big three go to huh? I can't address the topic or back up what I say insert Chicago, Hillary, or Muslims.

And by ' back up' , you mean play the silly game of who can post the most inane links ? Sorry, neither the time or interest. But moving the goal post ? Is that the new term for dismissing what others say , out of hand, so you won't have to deal w/ ANY intelligent counter to the things you call proof for your position?

:laugh:

The right is just as guilty of this with their topics. Don't sleep with them, don't marry them, don't smoke that, let's rewrite history to show this, women must do this with their bodies, your kids must learn the world occurred this way, sex education must be this way for kids, don't affiliate with that group of people, your home or business rules doesn't matter my gun belongs there, if you disagree your a soulless lefty etc etc etc etc.

Both sides run on a claimed system of morals and values which pushes issues on others. They both are equal when it comes to it.

I must be a soulless lefty then because i disagree with just about all of that.

Probably because it is nonsense afa the equation. Now there are some loons on each side, but to equate this loon with the right in general is nonsense.

Noone is identifying this individual as being on the right. His comments are just as stupid as the the "being impregnated via rape is a blessing from God comments".

Which is actually why it would be nice to see the full context of how all this went down. I would be curious if he was responding to that type of comment by offering to rape a persons female family members and being a dick about it.

I read your quote out of context when responding to it. So, please forget my response to it.

Afa this guy, I am not as potentially forgiving as you are on this. It's not okay, imo to "be a dick" in the manner he was, and that is a best case scenario that I don't believe is the case.

He was doubling down in the way he presented it. What if he were talking of murdering someone? Does the subject being rape make it not nearly as bad? Not in my book.

Moving the goal posts with one of your big three go to huh? I can't address the topic or back up what I say insert Chicago, Hillary, or Muslims.

Those are his magic "get out of a logic hole" words. ;D

The right is just as guilty of this with their topics. Don't sleep with them, don't marry them, don't smoke that, let's rewrite history to show this, women must do this with their bodies, your kids must learn the world occurred this way, sex education must be this way for kids, don't affiliate with that group of people, your home or business rules doesn't matter my gun belongs there, if you disagree your a soulless lefty etc etc etc etc.

Both sides run on a claimed system of morals and values which pushes issues on others. They both are equal when it comes to it.

Probably because it is nonsense afa the equation. Now there are some loons on each side, but to equate this loon with the right in general is nonsense.

Noone is identifying this individual as being on the right. His comments are just as stupid as the the "being impregnated via rape is a blessing from God comments".

Which is actually why it would be nice to see the full context of how all this went down. I would be curious if he was responding to that type of comment by offering to rape a persons female family members and being a dick about it.

I read your quote out of context when responding to it. So, please forget my response to it.

Afa this guy, I am not as potentially forgiving as you are on this. It's not okay, imo to "be a dick" in the manner he was, and that is a best case scenario that I don't believe is the case.

He was doubling down in the way he presented it. What if he were talking of murdering someone? Does the subject being rape make it not nearly as bad? Not in my book.

To a woman who has been raped, suggesting she should have a legal duty to carry the resulting pregnancy to term might be on the same level of offensiveness.

Which you'll ignore , just as you'll ignore Obama, BLM, Lois Lerner, Johnathan Gruber, ... anyone who wish to pretend didn't do what folks already know what they did. Just don't speak badly about them, huh ?

To a woman who has been raped, suggesting she should have a legal duty to carry the resulting pregnancy to term might be on the same level of offensiveness.

Or not.

Which you'll ignore , just as you'll ignore Obama, BLM, Lois Lerner, Johnathan Gruber, ... anyone who wish to pretend didn't do what folks already know what they did. Just don't speak badly about them, huh ?

That's right, double down. :rolleyes:

And by ' back up' , you mean play the silly game of who can post the most inane links ? Sorry, neither the time or interest. But moving the goal post ? Is that the new term for dismissing what others say , out of hand, so you won't have to deal w/ ANY intelligent counter to the things you call proof for your position?

:laugh:

But.... but..... live and let live. The left is so bad....Chicago... Hillary... Obama.

I'm not sure what your intelligent counter is. I have no issues admitting there are plenty of a**holes on the left and that they have policies that impact peoples lives in a manner that they do not agree with. Your the one telling us the right is all live and let live and nice guys lol.

This. There are many that even find the idea that God would want someone raped just as offensive.

It is the a common reply when it comes to the whole "God wanted you raped" argument. Let's see your wife, daughter, mother, get raped and see if you still count it as a blessing from God.

Take God out of the equation. What results is still a human life. Intent isn't the issue. I'd not force a woman to carry to term , but the facts don't change if you buy into God or not.

Nowhere near it imo.

It's funny to me to hear people say, I'm against abortion, unless it's rape or a life threatening pregnancy. Now, a life threatening pregnancy, I can understand the reasoning behind that. Howver, there is much more gray area with rape. If a life is sacred as a fetus, what difference does it being from a rape make? I understand it can be traumatic to the mother and if it is mentally devestating to the point of endangering her and the baby's well being then I can understand that, I suppose.

However, to equate raping someone with suggesting that someone be made to carry a baby resulting from rape in not equitable in my book. One would be borne of good intentions (The road to hell is paved with the, they say.), while the other is a heinous crime born of very bad intentions.

This. There are many that even find the idea that God would want someone raped just as offensive.

It is the a common reply when it comes to the whole "God wanted you raped" argument. Let's see your wife, daughter, mother, get raped and see if you still count it as a blessing from God.

Okay, that's a reasonable response. This guy's response was extremely inappropriate bordering on a crime.

Nowhere near it imo.

It's funny to me to hear people say, I'm against abortion, unless it's rape or a life threatening pregnancy. Now, a life threatening pregnancy, I can understand the reasoning behind that. Howver, there is much more gray area with rape. If a life is sacred as a fetus, what difference does it being from a rape make? I understand it can be traumatic to the mother and if it is mentally devestating to the point of endangering her and the baby's well being then I can understand that, I suppose.

However, to equate raping someone with suggesting that someone be made to carry a baby resulting from rape in not equitable in my book. One would be borne of good intentions (The road to hell is paved with the, they say.), while the other is a heinous crime born of very bad intentions.

I wasn't referring to your opinion, I was talking about a woman who has been raped.

Nowhere near it imo.

I wasn't referring to your opinion, I was talking about a woman who has been raped.

I understand that, your words were simple and your thought clearly stated. Some women will feel the way you stated. Some will feel like it would be murder to abort the baby. Who's right? I am straddling the fence on this one for now. I think the baby should be delivered, but I don't think I would support forcing someone to do so.

I don't see your problem with my response as I was just clarifying some thoughts I have on the matter. Some women's opinion doesn't justify this guy's behavior, which is the main point of this thread. (Debating that idea)

Nowhere near it imo.

I understand that, your words were simple and your thought clearly stated. Some women will feel the way you stated. Some will feel like it would be murder to abort the baby. Who's right? I am straddling the fence on this one for now. I think the baby should be delivered, but I don't think I would support forcing someone to do so.

I don't see your problem with my response as I was just clarifying some thoughts I have on the matter. Some women's opinion doesn't justify this guy's behavior, which is the main point of this thread. (Debating that idea)

I don't think a bunch of men have any standing to debate this.

Why not ? Can't the topic even be discussed ? Women who were raped have chosen , on their own, to carry to term. Is that something you don't want brought up?

Or are you of the opinion that men can't have any say in the matter, what so ever, as to the sort of societal values and mores which make up our culture. Seems pretty exclusive and intolerant to omit 1/2 of the population when it comes to even talking of such things.

Why not ? Can't the topic even be discussed ? Women who were raped have chosen , on their own, to carry to term. Is that something you don't want brought up?

Or are you of the opinion that men can't have any say in the matter, what so ever, as to the sort of societal values and mores which make up our culture. Seems pretty exclusive and intolerant to omit 1/2 of the population when it comes to even talking of such things.

That's funny. You are all for an all-powerful government as long as it enforces your "societal values and mores". But just let it try to provide healthcare to all (for example).....

That's funny. You are all for an all-powerful government as long as it enforces your "societal values and mores". But just let it try to provide healthcare to all (for example).....

" provide healthcare " ? Trust me, it's available. But you cannot demand time and resources from another simply because you deem it necessary, with out due compensation.

You're avoiding even trying to answer me or discuss the issue, but tossing out more and more red herrings.

" provide healthcare " ? Trust me, it's available. But you cannot demand time and resources from another simply because you deem it necessary, with out due compensation.

You're avoiding even trying to answer me or discuss the issue, but tossing out more and more red herrings.

Red herring? You just proved it! :laugh:

Nowhere near it imo.

You should investigate the mental statistics and impact on raped women more. PTSD, increased substance abuse (drugs and alcohol) even if not prior users, increased suicidal thoughts, increased suicide, sexual dysfunction, depression.. huge list of how it screws their lives and that isn't even taking into account a pregnancy.

There is no if. Rape is mentally devastating and endangers a woman.

I have a good friend that I stopped from getting raped. Three soldiers. They had her skirt up and panties off but I got there in time to prevent penetration. To this day she still suffers panic attacks when she see's men in military uniforms.

There are women that are strong enough to follow through. A AU homecoming queen years ago was the child of rape and her mother gave her up for adoption.

This is a decision that only the victim should make.

Nowhere near it imo.

You should investigate the mental statistics and impact on raped women more. PTSD, increased substance abuse (drugs and alcohol) even if not prior users, increased suicidal thoughts, increased suicide, sexual dysfunction, depression.. huge list of how it screws their lives and that isn't even taking into account a pregnancy.

There is no if. Rape is mentally devastating and endangers a woman.

I have a good friend that I stopped from getting raped. Three soldiers. They had her skirt up and panties off but I got there in time to prevent penetration. To this day she still suffers panic attacks when she see's men in military uniforms.

There are women that are strong enough to follow through. A AU homecoming queen years ago was the child of rape and her mother gave her up for adoption.

This is a decision that only the victim should make.

Well, I am pro life, but I'm not necessarily in favor of illegalizing abortion altogether. It is a slippery slope when legislating morality. There is gray area here with the entire, "when is a life a life debate".

I do think there should be limitations of when they may occur. I'm not sure what the solution is. Maybe determine the time at which a baby is likely at all to survive outside the womb and use that as a guideline, and in order to get an abortion after that there would have to be proof of serious repercussions for the mother if the pregnancy continues? I don't know.

If there is some sort of spiritual punishment for the abortion then anyone having one and the doctor performing one will have to deal with that. I'm not saying there is.

I understand the point you are making about the mental suffering of a woman involved in a rape or attempted rape. I'm not arguing against that.

My point earlier was that if you say abortion is murder and/or should not be allowed at all, it seems a little strange to have a rape exception. I still feel that way. Now, if the mother's or the baby's life is in danger and it is evident to a medical professional (which could be as a result of trauma from rape), I can see that.

Jmo.

Nowhere near it imo.

I do.

Archived