LSU/Louisiana Financial crisis and concerns

ShocksMyBrain

I don't know -- I understand the need to get everyone's attention focused on the need for more state revenue .. but is this a wise political strategy in a football-mad state? What I mean is, how long does he expect to remain as Governor if he's ultimately responsible for shutting down LSU football? Can you say 1-term Gov?

Nothing more to see here than a Dem. Gov. wanting a tax hike.

Whereas a Republican would simply borrow the needed funds. :-\

Which administrations have run up the biggest deficits?

"Nothing more to see here than a Dem. Gov. wanting a tax hike. "

Exactly. That there dimocrap aint even been elected four 6 months an he is done tryin to raze taxis. Brilliant analysis!

The four presidents who have run the largest deficits are, in order from most to least, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

Read more: Which United States Presidents have run the largest budget deficits? | Investopedia http://www.investope...p#ixzz40GMAailh

Now ask yourself exactly why Obama is on the list.

The four presidents who have run the largest deficits are, in order from most to least, Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.

Read more: Which United States Presidents have run the largest budget deficits? | Investopedia http://www.investope...p#ixzz40GMAailh

Which one has increased the national debt the most during his term?

I'm currently working on my MBA from LSU. This is kind of scary cause there is discussion of tuition hikes mid semester. Classes not even making it through the Spring so everyone gets an Incomplete. I am thinking of looking for alternatives and just getting out now for the next semester at a different university. Fortunatly I had just recently started so I can transfer the majority of the credits I will have earned.

Which one has increased the national debt the most during his term?

I thought we were comparing Democrats to Republicans?

1. Democrat
  2. Republican
  3. Republican
  4. Republican

Now, lets look at the underlying circumstances/policy factors causing these deficits....

I'm currently working on my MBA from LSU. This is kind of scary cause there is discussion of tuition hikes mid semester. Classes not even making it through the Spring so everyone gets an Incomplete. I am thinking of looking for alternatives and just getting out now for the next semester at a different university. Fortunatly I had just recently started so I can transfer the majority of the credits I will have earned.

Sorry, personal impact macht nichst on this forum.

Archived