Countdown to Signing Day Q&A

AUSportTalk

I saw that DJ Foster is still un-committed.  Is AU still in the mix for him and if so, what are the chances we get/go after him?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even, still, I'd take Moore over Watson. That boy is going to be a player!

Yeah, but we need a tackle now, and Watson is probably our best bet out of JUCO.

I dont think it will come down to an either or situation but I have no doubt at all that we take a 4 year player the quality of Moore. His upside potential is phenomenal.

I dont think it will come down to an either or situation but I have no doubt at all that we take a 4 year player the quality of Moore. His upside potential is phenomenal.

It depends on if we get AY and JD on the O Line. If we miss on both Watson becomes a huge priority.

It depends on if we get AY and JU on the O Line. If we miss on both Watson becomes a huge priority.

True true, but then if we were to miss on AY and JU, it would be easier to fit in both Watson and Moore. Even though I dont think it comes down to a choice, I also dont think we are going to pass on a Moore, that kid is something special. But, I am greedy, I want them all.  ;D

I saw that DJ Foster is still un-committed.  Is AU still in the mix for him and if so, what are the chances we get/go after him?

Last I saw his final two were Arizona State and Oregon but  :dunno:

Is there any quotes from our recruits on the new hire?

I believe Ricky Parks, Darrion Hutcherson, and at least one other all said they were excited by the hire.

And JaQuay Williams tweeted that Coach Trooper, Coach Chizik, and new Coach Loeffler were coming to have dinner with him tomorrow night.

Is there any quotes from our recruits on the new hire?

I believe Ricky Parks, Darrion Hutcherson, and at least one other all said they were excited by the hire.

And JaQuay Williams tweeted that Coach Trooper, Coach Chizik, and new Coach Loeffler were coming to have dinner with him tomorrow night.

The other one was Jovon Robinson.

Just wondering what happened to some of the big named recruits leaning towards auburn... Diggs, Goldman, Alexander, even Winston. I keep seeing these reports that say they are leaning somewhere else. Am I worrying too much? Mods can you inform me where they stand?

Just wondering what happened to some of the big named recruits leaning towards auburn... Diggs, Goldman, Alexander, even Winston. I keep seeing these reports that say they are leaning somewhere else. Am I worrying too much? Mods can you inform me where they stand?

Winston while very intrigued was never leaning to AU. It may be too late on him. Not sure on Kwon but BVG may want a different LB instead. Goldman is still leaning to AU. Some feel good about Diggs but I am leary of Florida here. His mom loves the Gators staff.

Winston while very intrigued was never leaning to AU. It may be too late on him. Not sure on Kwon but BVG may want a different LB instead. Goldman is still leaning to AU. Some feel good about Diggs but I am leary of Florida here. His mom loves the Gators staff.

I had not heard this. Did you see that somewhere or was it just a thought??

I've got to believe that was just a thought, El?  If so, does it really need to be posted on here?  If you have heard something on this subject, please expound.  Thanks.

I've got to believe that was just a thought, El?  If so, does it really need to be posted on here?  If you have heard something on this subject, please expound.  Thanks.

It's just a thought that there may be another LB like Weatherly. And that is only because there has been no indication BVG has visited Kwon since being hired. But like it was said on the Kwon thread if he takes an UOV this weekend to LSU then that is likely who he signs with.

Thanks for expounding. :dunno:

You gotta learn to read between the quotes  :laugh:

It's just a thought that there may be another LB like Weatherly. And that is only because there has been no indication BVG has visited Kwon since being hired. But like it was said on the Kwon thread if he takes an UOV this weekend to LSU then that is likely who he signs with.

Thanks for expounding. :dunno:

And normally I would not answer in this thread but since ST is dealing with a lot with his family I am just trying to help as best as I can.

And thank you for all you do.  I wasn't trying to be negative in any way.  Just thought you may know something more.

Guest jojo1515

took a few weeks off from following recruiting, and when I returned today, it was ugly to say the least.  It seems, after reading through some posts, that most of the big name guys we are after aren't even getting recruited anymore.  The ones that are are expected to go elsewhere.  Have I missed something?????  How did we go from looking at one incredibly strong finish to hoping we can flip some 3*s??

took a few weeks off from following recruiting, and when I returned today, it was ugly to say the least.  It seems, after reading through some posts, that most of the big name guys we are after aren't even getting recruited anymore.  The ones that are are expected to go elsewhere.  Have I missed something?????  How did we go from looking at one incredibly strong finish to hoping we can flip some 3*s??

We're in it for Goldman, Diggs, Young, L Williams, Alexander, Moore and that's just off the top of my head. Those are all 5 stars or 4 stars.  :dunno:

We're in it for Goldman, Diggs, Young, L Williams, Alexander, Moore and that's just off the top of my head. Those are all 5 stars or 4 stars.  :dunno:

To add to that Watson, Cordarelle Patterson, Diamond, Arik and Armond Armstead, Ronald Darby, Deon Bush, and if we have a spot at the end Weatherly.

To add to that Watson, Cordarelle Patterson, Diamond, Arik and Armond Armstead, Ronald Darby, Deon Bush, and if we have a spot at the end Weatherly.

the RIVALS guys updated their predictions today...not pretty. 

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=880&CID=1322138

Archived