Bama Planning Big Surprise?

Proud Tiger

Can't believe this is even being discussed. Some uat folks must be laughing at the fun they had with such an outrageous rumor.

Croyle will do good to get into spring practice.

I would really enjoy it if BC did play:

--

It would show the insanity of the uat staff.

It would get Shula and Moore fired.

Probably wreck uat's recruiting.

Edited by CT to remove statement that could be construed as going against our stated rules.

the only surprise that the bammerboobs can pull off saturday is to pass out those little party hats and kazoo's and roll out a big cake and have a naked TOMMY GALLION jump out of the cake at halftime....they ain't got any damn surprises.....they are more limited than my sex life

122393[/snapback]

:o ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

I predict:

1) Orange Bowl or not, Auburn will cream UAT in recruiting this year.

122375[/snapback]

Thats gonna be tough considering we already have 18 quality verbals. Unless AU blows it up with all 4 and 5 star guys with their remaing schollies...they wont 'cream' us in recruiting.

They will beat us in recruiting...but if you start a season 10-0 and win the sec and CANT beat us in recruiting...that would be pretty said wouldnt it?

NO WAY CROYLE is going to play! Paper states that Guillon will be ready if Needed. So plan on seeing him some. Who cares? WDE!

Hey BG,

Didn't you guys beat us in recruiting last year? And the year before that, AND the year before that? I mean, just by listening to the Bama'ham News, you guys ALWAYS win the recruiting war, in-state. So,... when are all of these great recruits going to start playing for you? Oh yeah, I forgot, most of them were academically ineligible, weren't they?! Oh well, you guys keep winning the recruiting war and we will keep winning the games! Good luck.

I think that from reports out of Bama that Guillon may actually start the game, but I would not be at all surprised to see Bama use Prothro for a few series.

Top Ten Possible Bama Surprises this weekend:

10. They return a kick-off beyond the 20-yd line.

9. Bama gets a commitment from a high school quarterback and NO ONE claims he’s the next All-American “Joe Namath/Ken Stabler/Heisman winner”.

8. Dr. Witt announces that no toilet paper rolls or Tide detergent boxes will be allowed on campus over the weekend.

7. Shula announces on his Sunday show that the Tide will accept an invitation to the Independence Bowl—provided they move it to Honolulu.

6. Destiny dresses out (or undresses?) as Head Cheerleader.

5. Tommy Gallion files suit against God for conspiring with Phil Fulmer to injure Bama players.

4. “Big Al” is revealed to be just a large rat costume with a long snout sewed on.

3. Bama announces that it will leave the SEC to join a new “Victims of NCAA Persecution” Conference along with Kentucky, Miss State and others. The Conference plans to extend an invitation to Ohio State in the near future.

2. Alabama loses and NO ONE blames the refs, or injuries, or brings up the subject of decades-old MNC’s.

…and the biggest possible surprise for the weekend:

1. Their offense actually scores.

;) A little Wednesday afternoon humor.. :D:big::D

Hey BG,

Didn't you guys beat us in recruiting last year? And the year before that, AND the year before that? I mean, just by listening to the Bama'ham News, you guys ALWAYS win the recruiting war, in-state. So,... when are all of these great recruits going to start playing for you? Oh yeah, I forgot, most of them were academically ineligible, weren't they?! Oh well, you guys keep winning the recruiting war and we will keep winning the games! Good luck.

122932[/snapback]

Good to see you keep up with recruiting. Last year was the ONLY year in the last four that Bama has even came close to comparing against AU in recruiting. Research is greatly underrated by some.

I heard they have a cage set up right below Denny Chimes to house all of their 'academically ineligibles'. They are running out of room fast, so they are moving it to the Brice Partlow Mental Institution (or better known as the UA Graduate School).

Archived