***AU vs WSU Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody know where I can find the game online in Alabama?

ESPN has the game streaming. You need an online account with your cable provider though in order to log in and access it.

ESPN has the game streaming. You need an online account with your cable provider though in order to log in and access it.

I thought that was only for ESPN3 people? I read somewhere that ESPNU wouldn't be available on ESPN3 streaming. I hope that is incorrect!

I thought that was only for ESPN3 people? I read somewhere that ESPNU wouldn't be available on ESPN3 streaming. I hope that is incorrect!

That is incorrect. ESPNU will be streaming the game on ESPN3.com.

I think the issue was that you have to have an online account with your cable provider and that you also have to have ESPNU with your cable subscription.

I think the issue was that you have to have an online account with your cable provider and that you also have to have ESPNU with your cable subscription.

The last part is incorrect. I have ONLY internet through my cable company (tv is Dish Network) and I have complete access to ESPN3.

I had to add ESPNU in order to get access to the game on ESPN3. With comcast it is $4.95 a month for the sports entertainment package that includes ESPNU.

The last part is incorrect. I have ONLY internet through my cable company (tv is Dish Network) and I have complete access to ESPN3.

I meant that you have to have ESPNU with your cable subscription (or internet subscription) to view ESPNU games on ESPN3.com.

Well what good is that? If I had it on my subscription why would I want to watch it on my PC? Ugh..=(

Washington State is warming up right now, all of the auburn coaches appear to be wearing orange. Lots of orange in the student section. War Eagle

WS kicker just made a 54 yarder from the left hash, and a 59 yarder from the center barely

Archived