Weekly Commit Stats Thread

ellitor

This will take me a few days to do each week but this will be a very active thread. The OP of this thread will keep a week by week account for each recruit if possible so you can track how recruits are progressing through the year. If there is not stats for a recruit posted feel free to post them and add a link whenever possible.

Week of 9/6

Dhaquille Williams: 5 catches for 94 yards and 1 TD. DQ took a shot in the back in the 3rd quarter and did not return. Status unknown. Link

Derrick Moncrief: 2 tackles. Suffered ankle injury and status is unknown. Link

Sean White: 7 for 17 passing for 151 yards with 2 TDs and 0 INTs

Roc Thomas: 199 yards 2 TDs on 21 including 143 yards on 10 carries in the first quarter.

Kam Pettway: 14 rushes for 159 yards and 1 TD

Tre Williams: 10 tackles as St. Paul’s held Williamson to just 157 total yards.

Justin Thornton: 1 sack. At least 4 QB hurries and at least 3 tackles

Stanton Truitt: 10 rushes for 93 yards.2 for 3 passing for 65 yards and 2 pas TDs

Raashed Kennion: Not found

Chris Laye: No Catches

Daveroe Lawrence: No Tackles

Nick Ruffin: 10 tackles, 1 sack, 3 rushes for 73 yards

Week of 8/30

Dhaquille Williams: 6 catches for 65 yards & 2 TDs

Derrick Moncrief: Recorded no stats

Sean White: completed 7 of 10 for 110 yards with 4 TDs & 1 INT

Roc Thomas: 8 Rushes for 52 yards. Had concussion. Expected 100% for this Friday. Link

Kamryn Pettway: 18 rushes for 86 yards

Stanton Truitt: 260 yards rushing on 20 carries with 4 Rush TDs and was 5-of-13 passing for 86 yards with 3 TDs & 2 INTs. Link

Chris Laye: No catches

Justin Thornton: Big 18 yard sack late in the game in upsetting Davidson Link

Devaroe Lawrence: 2 tackles

Raashed Kennion: 8 tackles

Nick Ruffin: 7 tackles and 1 pass deflection. 6 rushes for 54 yards.

Tre Williams: 4 tackles playing 1 half

• 3 weeks later...

When we beat Ole Miss (and I think we will), hopefully we'll get 1 or 2 commitments a few days later. Who would you like to see us pick up? I'd like have Rashaan Evans and Ronnie Clark.

When we beat Ole Miss (and I think we will), hopefully we'll get 1 or 2 commitments a few days later. Who would you like to see us pick up? I'd like have Rashaan Evans and Ronnie Clark.

If Rashaan commits soon it will be to the UGA. The same things with Rashaan holds with all Auburn's top targets. The later they commit the better Auburn's chances. The only one I see possible is Jordan Sims. He could could commit after the Ole Miss game but I would not expect it. At this point I don't see any commits immediately stemming from a win over Ole Miss.

Archived