Lock the prayer request thread

jaydubb121

I appreciate y'all thinking of me, and I must say that prayer is a wonderful thing. I expected to wake up this morning feeling pretty awful after the wild ride I took yesterday. But amazingly, I have very little soreness at all in my neck and back, and have not had to take anything since they doped me up at the ER.

I would consider myself at about 80% for today's game which should work out just fine.

My posts from here on out will probably seem to have a little more dash of humility in them as I consider myself extremely blessed and lucky to be sitting here right now. I realize that football is a bonus in my life , not something thats required, and once again I thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Tim, you're the best friend a guy could have and I appreciate your concern. I'm sorry you didn't get your obligatory Friday night fix of football from me, but we could've talked for hours and you wouldn't have understood anything I was saying(another props for modern pharmacology is inserted here).

A weird thing did happen as I was bouncing off the road and heading for the creekbed yesterday afternoon. Most people talk about seeing their life flash before their eyes, I however saw the future.

:au: 31

:ua: 3

War Eagle and thanks again.

Great news Jay, but we're gonna pray for ya' anyway. So....bein' the other guy was at fault, and seein' how I'm a lawyer and all...

Just kiddin' :D:D

War Eagle and hope your "Vision" comes true.

I hear ya AUesquire. If I can ever find the old geezer the first suit I'm gonna slap on him will be for the punitive damages I deserve from being too stoned to listen to the bball game last night. To quote our good friend Jim Fyffe "Unbelievable".

Great to hear everything is alright jaydubb. Since you seem to be fine other than some bumps and bruises, I'll pray for a speedy insurance claim for you. Those guys like to drag things out.

Get some rest and enjoy your week-end!!

Welcome back Jaydubb. I am glad that I didn't have to come over to your house and translate each play during the game. :D

Now that you are feelin' better, let's get ready for some AU FOOTBALL.

WAR EAGLE...O N E at a time. :au:

p.s. We will talk about this whole "Other things are more important than football" theory in detail at a later date. :big:

Archived