***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

39 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

And no matter what all the haters want to say, Lashlee was calling the plays and we were hot on offense. 

Who were we hot against?

I realize we're deep into this thread and at the risk of looking dense, I have questions:

1. If Jarrett is so enamered with kendal briles why did he transfer (Briles still being the OC at Baylor - or am I wrong about that?)

2. Kendal was under ncaa investigation as recently as last month - was that cleared up?

3. It looks like kendal had one outstanding year and a few better than average assistant coaching - why would he be a hot commodity for head coaching? 

Not rhetorical questions or mean spirited, my research didn't find clarity. Thnx

4 minutes ago, selias said:

Stidham...

This!. A few OT posts is fine but this train is getting close to getting off track again. Please stick to posts directly related to Jarrett Stidham's recruitment!!

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

I realize we're deep into this thread and at the risk of looking dense, I have questions:

1. If Jarrett is so enamered with kendal briles why did he transfer (Briles still being the OC at Baylor - or am I wrong about that?)

2. Kendal was under ncaa investigation as recently as last month - was that cleared up?

3. It looks like kendal had one outstanding year and a few better than average assistant coaching - why would he be a hot commodity for head coaching? 

Not rhetorical questions or mean spirited, my research didn't find clarity. Thnx

Bottom line is Stidham and Kendal are as tight as Gus and Lashlee. That's all we need to know.

3 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

1. Baylor is a crap show and will be rebuilding for the forseeable future.

2. Word from WDE about 20 pages ago is it was.

3. Nobody is talking about him as a HC commodity. We have only discussed him as a OC & QB coach candidate.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

1. Baylor is a crap show and will be rebuilding for the forseeable future.

2. Word from WDE about 20 pages ago is it was.

3. Nobody is talking about him as a HC commodity. We have only discussed him as a OC & QB coach candidate.

1. Makes sense then.

2. Thanks. 

3. Several folks on this thread have stressed out about the possibility of KB getting hired as a HC and JS following him. 

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not gonna lie. That's how I envision you when you get going on here.

Is it true that one wrestling post buys you two off-topic Sean White posts?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Is it true that one wrestling post buys you two off-topic Sean White posts?

No. It's one White to five JF3/JJ posts. In any case, you're still above the lower 3rd of the FBS.

Getting back on track. I was wrong on the first day jucos can sign. It's December 14th, not the 12th, and Runs through January 15th. As of now I have my doubts Stidham signs at all and I'm not sure he will commit by December 14th.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Getting back on track. I was wrong on the first day jucos can sign. It's December 14th, not the 12th, and Runs through January 15th. As of now I have my doubts Stidham signs at all and I'm not sure he will commit by December 14th.

Fridays in home will go a long way in determining if he says screw it and does not wait to see where KB lands and just ends it or if he will string this out until january potentially. Gus and rhett need to hit a grand slam AND BRING HIM HOME!

59 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Dead period runs from December 12th through ?

4 hours ago, VipersStrike1 said:

Dead period runs from December 12th through ?

January 11th. The day Spring semester begins at AU ironically.

Edited by ellitor