Is this the next new NCAA rule proposal

AUisAll

No teams capable of beating Alabama can play Alabama.

Teams who have elite programs must bench 5 of their best players when playing Alabama.

Not fair if Cry Baby Nicky does not have an advantage..

Teams who have elite programs must bench 5 of their best players when playing Alabama.

This thread is such a great way to make TOOMER'S LEMONADE out of some rotten, sourpatch, gumless, enamel-less cavemen! LOVE IT! Okay...my new proposals...

No high school coaches are allowed to coach college football.

No coaches are allowed to wear glasses; the injury risk is too great.

No ballplayer can weigh under 300 pounds. Be that offense OR defense.

No coaches may wear vests. It gives their arms too much freedom to emote when plays are called--distracting and dangerous.

No coaching staffs can include any former head coaches UNLESS they were fired mid-season at a previous university.

Tag--who's next? :wareagle::nopityA:

No coaches may wear vests. It gives their arms too much freedom to emote when plays are called--distracting and dangerous.

Haha! That one made me literally LOL!

I think that the NCAA should require lil nicky and fatboy bret, wear dresses on the sideline, since there are both wusses anyway. In fact if I was a football player at uat or arky, I would tell the midget and the fat guy, to quit insulting my ability to play football with their sissy ideas. WDE.

Players must wear expensive suits when in front of the media as to not tarnish the rich history of the school in question.

After ranking, the top 10 teams must be rearranged in alphabetical order.

Fanbase tooth limit in case a player is bitten.

Institution of an "opposite day rule" similar to a mulligan in golf for teams with over 10 national championships. Teams may switch the end score once per year. If they lose a second time, they may take a mulligan on the previous mulligan and use it on the new loss, but all scores are final after one week.

Players must wear expensive suits when in front of the media as to not tarnish the rich history of the school in question.

After ranking, the top 10 teams must be rearranged in alphabetical order.

Fanbase tooth limit in case a player is bitten.

Institution of an "opposite day rule" similar to a mulligan in golf for teams with over 10 national championships. Teams may switch the end score once per year. If they lose a second time, they may take a mulligan on the previous mulligan and use it on the new loss, but all scores are final after one week.

Happy Saturday...AUSOME! Great way to wake up! Thank you, WV. If we get creative enough, we could get this published...

:wareagle:

When bammer plays against HUNH teams, they are allowed an extra TD spotted automatically at halftime and given 2 extra defenders to offset any advantage the offens may have.

If current proposal fails....

Look into handicapping substitution times by weight. After all we can't expect these big guys to compete as fast as the no so grand.

Archived