Alright guys...

vatz22au

Alright, i have sat around long enough hearing this and that and alot of complaining and bragging. I feel like I have to get something out before some stupid little war gets out because of the fact an auburn fan went," I wasnt impressed with BOTH teams but lsu had a good win". So here we go:

1. Lsutigah was publicly warned after purposely trying to cause arguments on the board. It is really rude to go on another teams board, tell them not to be dissappointed about their TEAMS loss and praise there team.....not cool at all. It wouldve been different if he wouldve posted," So what did you think about the lsu game the other day? I thought it was a good win on Lsu's part, any insight?" See...thats a difference between a loser fan and a respectable one.

2. Are you all really offended by chuck actually saying a good thing about lsu? Did he at all say lsu sucked?? Any sports analyst you see says the same thing, the whole game was sloppy on both parts, qbs were being hit everywhere, fgs were missed, coverages blown.....did you lsu fans see the long pass georgia completed for the td?? Not only that but georgia also gave up a big pass play too. It was just a sloppy game overrall, but lsu came out on top. If your not willing to admit that ya it was kinda sloppy then your obviously blinded by your lsu goggles.

3. I think I speak for the mods when I say this msg board is open up to anyone of any fan base if they acknowledge it is an AUBURN football msg board, not an lsu one, and that they should be respectful of that. Also to keep a cool head on your shoulders and not cause trouble.

4. Some of you might be offended by this comment...but it is the truth. Around the SEC lsu fans have the worst reputation. Auburn fans have had there cars tipped, GLASS bottles thrown at them, and been really harrassed by people under the influence. Yes every college scene has this....but not this terrible, especially the car thing. Do you all like this reputation?? If so, do y'all have any sort of religious background at all??? Because I guarentee you every thing I listed above is a sin in any religion. If you dont like this reputation, why dont you, the fan, take it upon yourselves one by one to change that fact. Dont get me wrong, I love the fact y'all are so into your team, its great, but throwing beer and tipping cars?? Cmon now.....

Hey, lsu has a good football team, theres no doubt about that. But if you want to brag about a win in a rude manner, lets stick to the lsu boards. If you dont then its only considered that you are looking for trouble, and that just isnt cool at all. Also, dont come into someones board, copy and paste a comment about your team, and turn it 180 degrees. Thats not respectable at all, and I think I can say no one from this board does that.

Oh ya one more thing I have to edit on here....an auburn fan asked for pics of the fire during the auburn vs lsu game and a lsu fan thinks were blaming them for it??? Are you kidding me??? Again, dont take something with the 3 letters "l-s-u" in the sentence and turn it 180 degrees and make people think its a direct hit on your team. Not in anyway did that post state it was lsu's fault. All we said was,"it....was....during....the....lsu....vs.....auburn.....game.....", now did y'all catch that? I think someone even replied and even said," were not blaming you, we know what happened, it was a grill." Cmon now....

Alright, i have sat around long enough hearing this and that and alot of complaining and bragging. I feel like I have to get something out before some stupid little war gets out because of the fact an auburn fan went," I wasn't impressed with BOTH teams but lsu had a good win". So here we go:

1. Lsutigah was publicly warned after purposely trying to cause arguments on the board. It is really rude to go on another teams board, tell them not to be dissappointed about their TEAMS loss and praise there team.....not cool at all. It wouldve been different if he wouldve posted," So what did you think about the lsu game the other day? I thought it was a good win on Lsu's part, any insight?" See...thats a difference between a loser fan and a respectable one.

2. Are you all really offended by chuck actually saying a good thing about lsu? Did he at all say lsu sucked?? Any sports analyst you see says the same thing, the whole game was sloppy on both parts, qbs were being hit everywhere, fgs were missed, coverages blown.....did you lsu fans see the long pass georgia completed for the td?? Not only that but georgia also gave up a big pass play too. It was just a sloppy game overrall, but lsu came out on top. If your not willing to admit that ya it was kinda sloppy then your obviously blinded by your lsu goggles.

3. I think I speak for the mods when I say this msg board is open up to anyone of any fan base if they acknowledge it is an AUBURN football msg board, not an lsu one, and that they should be respectful of that. Also to keep a cool head on your shoulders and not cause trouble.

4. Some of you might be offended by this comment...but it is the truth. Around the SEC lsu fans have the worst reputation. Auburn fans have had there cars tipped, GLASS bottles thrown at them, and been really harrassed by people under the influence. Yes every college scene has this....but not this terrible, especially the car thing. Do you all like this reputation?? If so, do y'all have any sort of religious background at all??? Because I guarentee you every thing I listed above is a sin in any religion. If you dont like this reputation, why dont you, the fan, take it upon yourselves one by one to change that fact. Dont get me wrong, I love the fact y'all are so into your team, its great, but throwing beer and tipping cars?? Cmon now.....

Hey, lsu has a good football team, theres no doubt about that. But if you want to brag about a win in a rude manner, lets stick to the lsu boards. If you dont then its only considered that you are looking for trouble, and that just isnt cool at all. Also, dont come into someones board, copy and paste a comment about your team, and turn it 180 degrees. Thats not respectable at all, and I think I can say no one from this board does that.

OK, I'll tackle this in parts.....just like you numbered them.

1. I'm not LSUtigah, I don't like LSUtigah...he is the type of LSU fan that gives LSU a bad rep. So I'm guessing #1 was directed towards LSUtigah and only LSUtigah, as he is the only one that acts like this that I know of.

2. No I am not offended by what chuck said, and yes the game was a little sloppy..but IMO thats what happens when two really good teams go at it in a VERY hyped up game..The only thing that bothers me is that SOME AU fans say that neither team looked very strong..well again these 2 teams matched up to each other perfectly...each team had an answer for the others strength

3. Again I am guessing this is also directed at LSUtigah...and to direct this thread to all LSU fans is flat out stupid when its just one fan that acts like this...granted I other LSU fans may say some things that you don't agree with, we do it in respectable manor.....Don't judge LSU fans based on 1 or 2 that you have a problem with!!!

4. Don't give me this ****...this is the lamest arguement in this thread...Its also kinda odd that its just mainly AU fans that have these types of stories....UGA fans all seemed to love the experience in Baton Rouge this weekend...I'm not going to discuss this meaningless point!!

And for your last paragraph.....AGAIN all LSU fans are not like LSUtigah....This whole thread is mainly directed towards things that LSUtigah has done, and you are acting like all LSU fans are like this..There is a whole thread for LSUTigah bashing...why didn't you just post this on there..To direct this to all LSU fans is just plain STUPID!!

I think this is a good place to stop. We have no problem with 99% of the LSU fans that regularly post here. LSUtigah is a well-documented exception to the ones we see at AUNation. No need to stir up more animosity between our respective fans and forums.

Archived