Junior and Carlos make SI's AA First Team

Guest Tigrinum Major

Way to go guys. I know 12-0 has a ton to do with it because your players are naturally going to get a lot more attention, and rightfully so. They're not 12-0 for no reason. It takes great players to accomplish that feat.

It's been a loooong time since AU had so many players receiving top honors like that. We loaded up on the All-SEC squad and now some national honors. Way to go Tigers.

surprised to see no carnell or ronnie on the 2nd team. i know they didn't have the stats to be on the 1st team, but they are widely regarded as the 2 best tail backs in college.

Hokie, I know you guys have probably already beaten this horse to death, but what might have been for you guys without a little SEC style officiating against USC.

Ronnie Brown didn't even get an honorable mention?!

Yeah, don't worry about Ronnie. He'll get his "honorable mention" when they call his name at the NFL Draft.

Congratulations to Marcus, Junior, and Carlos!!! They all deserve it, but wuite frankly I am shocked that Auburn did not have more players on the first or second team, and that Tubberville was not the Coach of the year! Well, anways...

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE HOKIES!!!!!

Esquire....Yes the battle cry for VT for much of the first half was "2 plays away from a perfect season". 3 missed FGS against NC State and that pass interference against USC. What could have been.

We've been hearing it from LSU all year about a call where one of their defenders was called for jumping up and coming down on our center on the extra point. That gets brought up in 90% of the conversations with LSU fans.

By the way, wasn't it just a couple of short years ago that you guys made LSU your beatch for the day? How was that? Satisfying? :D

they can't be serious bout saying some cat at north texas or memphis had a better season than the leading all-purpose man in the sec that had over 1000 yards rushing and 10+ touchdowns. that's mind blowing. but congrats to marcus, junior, and carlos!

Archived