***Auburn vs. Texas A&M Post Game Thread***

RunInRed

A very tough way to lose a game but congratulations to Texas A&M and War Eagle, always!

Auburn 38

Texas A&M 41

Malzahn: "Obviously we were disappointed with the way we finished. Our kids fought hard and came back."

Malzahn said the last fumble was due to miscommunication on a checkdown from Marshall and Dismukes.

Malzahn has no update on the status of WR Duke Williams.

Malzahn: "It hurts. We have goals and dreams...but you've got to be a big boy. You have to man up and move on."

Malzahn: "We're not going to blame anybody. We're going to move on."

@JFergusonAU

Auburn's Gus Malzahn: "We've got a lot of disappointed players in that locker room. I told them we're going to stick together."

@AUGoldMine

Capture.png

Capture.png

Capture.png

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D made two great stops when it mattered ....the O let the game get away in many different ways.....so maybe Gus or Lashlee needs to hit the trail if that's the measure of people's satisfaction.

We've been fortunate to win the last two games after such poor D play and penalties. Today we finally lost because if the same issues. Our D has gotten worse, the penalties continue, and today the mistakes at the end put the nail on the coffin. The fumble at the goal line still seemed to be recovered by CAP but no matter. That last play by RD was shocking. I don't know what the issues are but I don't like a team dancing on our turf

One of the worst losses in program history given the circumstances. Defense was embarrassing from start to finish, 2 unforgivable pop Warner mistakes by SENIORS at the end. Humiliating against an AWFUL team. Embarrassing.

Archived