Running of the Gumps

PatBoCamRob

Yep this is something everyone should see at least once in their life. Some poor soul has been there since I think Thursday to be first in line to start running.

Yep this is something everyone should see at least once in their life. Some poor soul has been there since I think Thursday to be first in line to start running.

I saw that. The guy is 32 (thirty-two) years old. What are the chances he has *ever* had a girlfriend.

That's actually one of the more disturbing things about the Alabama fan base. I know a guy who has a family member that collects everything elephant. Figurines... Cheap art... Framed photos... He has models of BDS. Lives with his mom and is morbidly obese. 60-something, and all he talks about is UA football. Obviously never had a family.

Where I get confused is... "Do they have that kind of life because of their unhealthy obsession with the Tide, or do they have an unhealthy obsession with the Tide because of their awful lives?"

I saw that. The guy is 32 (thirty-two) years old. What are the chances he has *ever* had a girlfriend.

That's actually one of the more disturbing things about the Alabama fan base. I know a guy who has a family member that collects everything elephant. Figurines... Cheap art... Framed photos... He has models of BDS. Lives with his mom and is morbidly obese. 60-something, and all he talks about is UA football. Obviously never had a family.

Where I get confused is... "Do they have that kind of life because of their unhealthy obsession with the Tide, or do they have an unhealthy obsession with the Tide because of their awful lives?"

Haha, never thought of it that way, but this is very similar to the Chicken before the Egg question.... Too Funny!

I see Bammers down here in Fla all the time as UF has been a dumpster fire as of late, and they always tell me they've been a fan since "forever". I ask them to sing the fight song, and it always makes them run and hide. I even tell them I know some of the damn words and despise the school! ;)

Do they not know that the university does this just to laugh at them? They sit in the pressbox and laugh. Sad that they treat their own fans like that.

But I bet his most prized possession is his framed bama diploma right?

But I bet his most prized possession is his framed bama diploma right?

:abmbu:. . . right after his red and white pace-maker.

Archived