Pregame Sights & Sounds - Jacksonville State

RunInRed

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tent City ...

COjjDzAWUAQVFas.jpg

Those tents are way too small. What are they, tents for ants? They need to be, at least, twice that tall.

It looks like they haven't added the legs yet.

You don't say..….....................................

I bet they could use those metal poles I see in the photos that are just lying around next to the tents.

Tent City ...

COjjDzAWUAQVFas.jpg

Those tents are way too small. What are they, tents for ants? They need to be, at least, twice that tall.

I bet they could use those metal poles I see in the photos that are just lying around next to the tents.

You are a mechanical engineer aren't you? Who would have thought to do that?

Tent City ...

COjjDzAWUAQVFas.jpg

You are a mechanical engineer aren't you? Who would have thought to do that?

Or you could use them to construct a sarcasm detector.

Zoolander-Magnum.png

Tent City ...

COjjDzAWUAQVFas.jpg

They are doing a civil war reenactment, this is the day before the big battle and they are all catching some zzzzs

Zoolander-Magnum.png

Tent City ...

COjjDzAWUAQVFas.jpg

>>>>>>>They are doing a civil war reenactment, this is the day before the big battle and they are all catching some zzzzs<<<<<<<<

WINNER

For those that haven't seen where AU visited these kids in Chicago with Bo Jackson...absolute must watch. We are a blessed family to be associated with these people.

And the video that started the whole thing

That is just awesome. I hope all those kids go to Auburn one day. I used to think Jay Jacobs was not the man for his job but all he does is keep impressing with his good decisions and upstanding character. Feels like we are in good hands. WDE!

That is just awesome. I hope all those kids go to Auburn one day. I used to think Jay Jacobs was not the man for his job but all he does is keep impressing with his good decisions and upstanding character. Feels like we are in good hands. WDE!

Agree with everything you said. I was on the Fire JJ wagon for a little while. Very glad he is proving me wrong. At this point if everything else he does fails, he has atleast shown himself to be upstanding and an overall decent and caring person. That is someone I now proudly stand with and give full support. The effect on these kids lives could be incalculable. Most have never left Chicago, which is a very rough town. Now they have seen what a good friendly place looks like and may strive harder to achieve their own success. It can be a small effort by someone never foreseen that can make the biggest impact. A big War Eagle to JJ, Bo, Aubie and those kids and their teacher.

WOW!! War Eagle!!

We will never know the impact and magnitude these 3 days will have on a child's lifetime!

To quote a Chicago great Michael Jordan "You have to expect things of yourself before you can achieve them"

I believe in Auburn and Love It!

Agree with everything you said. I was on the Fire JJ wagon for a little while. Very glad he is proving me wrong. At this point if everything else he does fails, he has atleast shown himself to be upstanding and an overall decent and caring person. That is someone I now proudly stand with and give full support. The effect on these kids lives could be incalculable. Most have never left Chicago, which is a very rough town. Now they have seen what a good friendly place looks like and may strive harder to achieve their own success. It can be a small effort by someone never foreseen that can make the biggest impact. A big War Eagle to JJ, Bo, Aubie and those kids and their teacher.

This. I have been so proud of Auburn throughout this whole process. The Auburn spirit transcends athletics, and it is so incredible to see the entire athletic department epitomize that through what they are doing for and with these kids.

Zoolander-Magnum.png

Tent City ...

COjjDzAWUAQVFas.jpg

How do you expect people to tailgate of they can't even fit on the tents?

Zoolander-Magnum.png

Tent City ...

COjjDzAWUAQVFas.jpg

How do you expect people to tailgate of they can't even fit on the tents?

On good grief its for the munchkins..... idiots

Archived