Montravious injury

DivisionN

Never saw anything official on this. I know he returned to the game, but any word on if he is practicing or has any lingering effects? We surely can't afford to be without him and Lawson. Our D cannot cover for both of them.

Gus said in the presser today Monty practiced Sunday and will be at there Saturday. Same with Roc.

Good news.....gonna need everyone healthy this week...

I have a question. Is there a ref whose assignment is to watch the OL and DL for any penalties? There should be at least 2 refs watching the trenches for any penalties.

Any news by chance on Carl Lawson? It would be great for him to play Saturday. He is one player that could make the porkers OL look like group of over-fed fat boys stumbling over each other trying to catch "smoke" that coach Grimes often referred to when describing CL during fall camp.

I have a question. Is there a ref whose assignment is to watch the OL and DL for any penalties? There should be at least 2 refs watching the trenches for any penalties.

Any news by chance on Carl Lawson? It would be great for him to play Saturday. He is one player that could make the porkers OL look like group of over-fed fat boys stumbling over each other trying to catch "smoke" that coach Grimes often referred to when describing CL during fall camp.

Usually the Umpire's job.

Archived