Jordan-Hare Stadium Renovation

logan adams

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, auburn4ever said:

Are they going to close in both endzones?

It already is

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2018 at 11:06 AM, Auhud08 said:

Are those gonna be luxury boxes now or what? (I thpught the corner was for press going forward)

Luxury 

On 3/2/2018 at 9:49 AM, auburn4ever said:

Are they going to close in both endzones?

Yes. Tracy Rocker is doing the design and Tommy Tuberville is funding it.

I think it would look good of we could close in the other endzone and have  the second scoreboard someplace in the middle.

On 3/23/2018 at 9:43 PM, fredst said:

Here is my rendering. Don’t get too excited, it’s merely a draft. I know, right? 

*ETA - Just in case you were wondering, yes, that’s a triple decker on the sides. Boom.

0CD4EDFF-115D-48DD-890B-D8A49C6D63D8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Here is my rendering. Don’t get too excited, it’s merely a draft. I know, right? 

*ETA - Just in case you were wondering, yes, that’s a triple decker on the sides. Boom.

It's beautiful

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

It takes a special talent to make something like that literally out of nothing. Just shows what a creative mind can do with limited resources. ?

10 minutes ago, gr82be said:

It takes a special talent to make something like that literally out of nothing. Just shows what a creative mind can do with limited resources. ?

Sometimes, it’s like I’m having an out of body experience, or like my hands operate with a mind of their own. Weird. 

I did go to one painting class one time. It was one of those byob ones. I rocked that painting. 

1 minute ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Sometimes, it’s like I’m having an out of body experience, or like my hands operate with a mind of their own. Weird. 

I did go to one painting class one time. It was one of those byob ones. I rocked that painting. 

Had to go to one of those several years ago as a team building event. We had to paint a ridiculous dress on a hanger. I was glad I had something to drink that night. 

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 10:43 PM, fredst said:

Are they going to put orange handrails in front of the luxury boxes to simulate orange facemasks?

any effect on increasing seating total or still pretty much the same at 87,000 plus?  It would be great to get seating over the 90,000 mark in the near future.

I’m all for getting Jordan-Hare’s capacity up in the 94,000-96,000 mark.

For the North End Zone: I really want to see a full North End Zone upper deck that connects to the East & West Upper Decks, 2-level 12-28 seat skyboxes, 2 corner video boards on the northwestern & northeastern corners of the stadium, a North End Zone “Touchdown Club,” w/ chairback seating below the skyboxes, a North End Zone upper concourse (Eagle’s Nest, concessions, restrooms, terrace seating, etc.), elevators & escalators, a “NorthZone Club” at field level, & bricking the exterior on the north side of the stadium.

I think lowering the playing field 3-5 feet would help the people sitting on the bottom rows of the lower bowl see the field better.

Why not do that?

:wareagle:

Brick it up.  Looks pretty good,  I just wish it would continue around the jumbo tron structure and to the right side as well.  

Make it more of an end zone project instead of a corner end zone project.  

10 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Brick it up.  Looks pretty good,  I just wish it would continue around the jumbo game and to the right side as well.  

Make it more of an end zone project instead of a corner end zone project.  

Agreed!  I go by there for the Baseball games and the edition looks great and then you look at the the other side of the stadium and it looks like ?!!! It should have wrapped around the whole South Endzone.

I'm glad to see the work progressing.  Bit by bit/brick by brick we may one day see a cohesive facade on this thing.  GET IT DONE AU!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived