Walter McFadden

Ravad

:au:

Good addition to the day!

PS...Titan - you are definitely faster than my refreshes...Thanks again!

The commit list on Rivals has everyone signed except Mike Harness and Walter McFadden. Guys, McFadden would be huge. A six footer with 4.4 speed. One report had him with 4.34 speed. I know Antone would be a coup but I really wanted this guy. I truly believe that we're going to miss C. Rogers as much or more than any loss we have this year. I posted a few weeks ago about my experience at practice and I'm telling you, Rogers was the one guy that stood out over ALL the rest. Let's get McFadden on board and go kick some SEC butt. WAR EAGLE

i too listed mcfadden as my number one guy down the stretch. i don't think he'll be a freshman starter like carlos was, but i do think he'll play some next year. i also think he's got all the measurables to be a lock down corner if he gets time and coaching. if you can find a guy with size and speed that can cover and tackle... those guys are worth their weight in gold. that's a huge pickup. war damn eagle! and rivals has only harness listed as unsigned (anyone know why?).

The commit list on Rivals has everyone signed except Mike Harness and Walter McFadden.  Guys, McFadden would be huge.  A six footer with 4.4 speed.  One report had him with 4.34 speed.  I know Antone would be a coup but I really wanted this guy.  I truly believe that we're going to miss C. Rogers as much or more than any loss we have this year.  I posted a few weeks ago about my experience at practice and I'm telling you, Rogers was the one guy that stood out over ALL the rest.  Let's get McFadden on board and go kick some SEC butt.  WAR EAGLE

143712[/snapback]

I'm not sure that Rivals has updated Our List.....But, as far as I know, from Titan and Ravad that we've Inked 'em.........Scout.com, I think, is where they're getting their Info.........Hell, Rivals still lists Andrew McCain as a TE. Andrew is a DE/OL not a TE.....He played TE a little bit his Senior year. My Cousin, Payton, was the TE beside Charles Hoke in McCain's Junior year when he was a DE.......Payton moved to Tackle this past year, so that's when AM moved over to TE....He still played both ways.

Archived