Auburn fans: Lets Unite Against al.com

ellitor

So tonight they posted the tweet & video below. To me it's the most explicit form of their bias against AU they have ever done. Lets band together & hit em where it hurts...The clicks. Let's not click on their crap anymore.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree totally. Their bias is very blatant. Always positive toward bammer and negative toward AU. I wish I had kept a record over the years just of the headlines! A recent example " Bama players not used to losing" after the championship game and "Sore loser Cam Newton leaves press conference" The local sports caster in Bham are just as bad. I just never go to them for Auburn news.

are you new to this state?

updyke .com works for and is paid by uat. They are part of updyke academy's marketing and propaganda school

8 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

are you new to this state?

updyke .com works for and is paid by uat. They are part of updyke academy's marketing and propaganda school

Not new. Just never seen it that explicitly blatant & wrong before.

Leff played it well. Took the initial punch well, but got a little over extended at the end when Anderson shed the block.

Haven't been on that site in years.  The articles are bad enough but the comments.....what a bunch of booger-eating, in-bred morons!

Your life will be much better if you avoid crap like that.

I don't go there FTR. I just saw the dumb tweet posted by others & wanted to make sure others don't go there.

From a money making standpoint, they're right on. A majority of their readers are likely bama fans, so they phrase it to attract their base. It's slimy and biased, definitely, but it doesn't matter to them when they're seeing their money flowing in. Integrity in (sports)media waved bye-bye a long time ago. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

From a money making standpoint, they're right on. A majority of their readers are likely bama fans, so they phrase it to attract their base. It's slimy and biased, definitely, but it doesn't matter to them when they're seeing their money come flowing in. Integrity in (sports)media waved bye-bye a long time ago. 

There's a number of Aubies too as we get some of their article links on here too.

Lol typical bammer spin from the state media.  From snap to when Anderson would have been able to get to a QB was almost 5 seconds.  I'll take that every down if that's getting dominated then Leffs QB could pass for a million yards.  Now let's see a running down rep and see Anderson buried on the ground about 7 yards down field.

1 hour ago, imaolgatiger said:

I only read their dung if it is copied and posted here. 

Yup & I'm not going to do that anymore.

I used to read their stuff because the format is easy...however I really stopped after Crepea started his sarcastic crap OR  he's trying to make a big story work and hit it big.  The rest haven't bothered me as much but I'm more careful about what I click on. 

I like the idea of a boycott. Need to put this on twitter and spread the word. It needs to be a big push and let them know about it because I doubt they will miss the clicks because it's only Alabama fans on their message boards anyways

I think Leff is more suited for interior line in the pros but definitely will have to work on his chop step balance on interior run blocking.  Probably will get drafted late or FA but will get a chance to make some money.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yup & I'm not going to do that anymore.

I wasn't talking about you E...just in general. I don't want to give them hits..but thank you for posting and reaffirming my decision. They will ALWAYS throw us under the bus.

22 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

That crap site is the equivalent of the comment section of any sports article ever written. Drivel. Period. 

I have avoided it exclusively for the past 6 years.

I feel like every self respecting AU fan jumped off the sports media bandwagon back in 2010(as @Tigerbelle hinted at).

Archived