Tuberville writing a column for Auburn Undercover

lionheartkc

http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Tuesdays-with-Tommy-Tuberville-Inside-the-hiring-firing-of-coach-51276362

It's VIP, so if you aren't a member you can't read it, but word on the street is that he takes a shot at Bobby Lowder in the column.

how the heck does this not have more comments? It is a amazing pull for Auburn Undercover to get tubs on board for what I am guessing is a weekly column. Not the best coach but def one of my favorites. He was a fun soundbite as well.

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

how the heck does this not have more comments? It is a amazing pull for Auburn Undercover to get tubs on board for what I am guessing is a weekly column. Not the best coach but def one of my favorites. He was a fun soundbite as well.

Agreed.

i understand why some might not want pay info to get out. but for most of us it means if we do not know a sympathetic soul here then we have to leave the board to go to other boards to try and find info. sometimes more than one. so that is time taken away from aufam. it just seems like if someone pays for info it is not theirs to do with as they wish? do they sign or agree to some non disclosure clause? just wanted to post a couple thoughts on this tho mods i am well aware most of you would never agree with me. same with rumors. if it is posted as rumor and put in the right category are we still not concerned about members leaving the board to find out the news or the latest "scoop"? not fussing but just throwing out a differing point of view. shrugs.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i understand why some might not want pay info to get out. but for most of us it means if we do not know a sympathetic soul here then we have to leave the board to go to other boards to try and find info. sometimes more than one. so that is time taken away from aufam. it just seems like if someone pays for info it is not theirs to do with as they wish? do they sign or agree to some non disclosure clause? just wanted to post a couple thoughts on this tho mods i am well aware most of you would never agree with me. same with rumors. if it is posted as rumor and put in the right category are we still not concerned about members leaving the board to find out the news or the latest "scoop"? not fussing but just throwing out a differing point of view. shrugs.

I was just talking about why there is not more comments that tubs is writing a column not how many people will or won't be paying for it...... I mean it is a HUGE FREAKING DEAL for a former Auburn head coach to be writing for a Auburn site! Maybe that is just me though.

of course it is. well maybe except for the tubs haters. i wish he was doing it like dye tho. it is hard to get excited when you cannot afford to read his comments tho. would you not agree with this? and the big secret is laughable in that it should be a news story and probably will be later.

Just to be clear, I don't have a paid account, either.  I just, like @GwillMac6, thought it was cool that Tubbs was writing and Auburn column and also thought it was great that, according to the talk from people who do have a paid account, he took a swipe at Lowder.

i read somewhere it was his interest in politics which is fun but really? this is pay news? you guys act like i dislike tubs when in fact i have his autographed pic on a wall in my sports room.

Archived