ellitor

2018 3* RB Master Teague III

181 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Lol. That was a lame attempt to throw a little sunshine into the situation after losing Teague. 

Asa was all AU a few months ago. I'm not sure what happened there. And I'm not sure what our RB board looks like after those guys. 

he was all florida. Then AU offered. Seems to be all bama after they offered.

14 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Lol. That was a lame attempt to throw a little sunshine into the situation after losing Teague. 

Asa was all AU a few months ago. I'm not sure what happened there. And I'm not sure what our RB board looks like after those guys. 

uat offered. After Pierce left uat put the full court press on Martin. 

17 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Asa was all AU a few months ago. I'm not sure what happened there.

Asa was never All AU. He was upset we didn't offer sooner than we did so UF led for a long time. We had grabbed the slight lead briefly until Bama came after him. Now they likely lead.

Seen on the local news other day that Jerrod Powers was helping coach at Austin,you would think he could help us out,but I guess not.

Quick question: are we still recruiting Teague?  Seems like we should for two reasons:  young men this age change their minds and I thought I read, OSU was still recruiting White and they have another 4* committed - yeah that is three backs.  Not going to happen.  Something will have to give.

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Quick question: are we still recruiting Teague?  Seems like we should for two reasons:  young men this age change their minds and I thought I read, OSU was still recruiting White and they have another 4* committed - yeah that is three backs.  Not going to happen.  Something will have to give.

Yes we are but Teague has shut things down for now. Until he opens things back up the thread stays here.

tOSU actually has 2 other 4* RBs committed & Teague who is a 3* for an already total of 3. I respect 23 but given all that I see no way Zamir picks tOSU in 4 days.