Softball vs. lsu -SEC tournament

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCrackin in the game at 2nd.   Morgan Podany is in left.   Need to hold them here.

Just now, saminbama said:

Michele Smith is starting to get on my nerves.

She's absolutely terrible and has been for years.  She brings nothing to the table of any value.

1 minute ago, saminbama said:

Michele Smith is starting to get on my nerves.

Just now? You are a way more patient human than I am. 

Auburn allows another base runner on what probably should have been another error, but lsu doesn't score.   Auburn coming up bottom 6th, down 6-0.  Top of the order coming up: Draper, Cooper and Wallace.  We've got to find a way to get some baserunners and some runs here.

We all know the announcers are loving the outcome of this one so far.  They never have anything positive to say about Auburn, and with 5 errors we aren't giving them any reason to even attempt to come up with anything.   It's really sad how broadcasting has become and neutrality is gone.

Draper back up the middle and off the glove of the pitcher and deflects through the infield into shallow left.    Cooper up.

Just now, WarTiger said:

We all know the announcers are loving the outcome of this one so far.  They never have anything positive to say about Auburn, and with 5 errors we aren't giving them any reason to even attempt to come up with anything.   It's really sad how broadcasting has become and neutrality is gone.

Sadly, WT you absolutely correct.  It's not just the broadcast media, but printed media as well.

This season has really been a testament to Clint's coaching prowess. He's done more with less. Not sure what it says about recruiting but tonhave the record they do with the lack of offense they have is really something.  

Wallace singles to right.  Runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out for Alyssa Rivera.

Rivera with a slow roller to the right side, fielded by the 1st baseman, but the 2nd baseman can't rotate over in time to cover the base and everybody  is safe.  Auburn has the bases loaded with 1 out for Haley Fagan. 

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

I hate them and the league. I know most people may disagree but I feel that the SEC is a freaking wasteland for Auburn. But we're not going anywhere so we have to fight through it. 

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Cooper strikes out looking on 3 pitches.  1 out.  Carlee Wallace up.

Wow, 3 Ks for Cooper today. I think she looked at least 8 of the 9 strikes go by. 

Come on, ladies. Overcome. 

1 minute ago, tgr4lfe said:

Wow, 3 Ks for Cooper today. I think she looked at least 8 of the 9 strikes go by. 

I'm wondering if that arm injury is playing a part in this.  She's not swinging at any inside pitches.

Veach pops it up to 3rd in foul territory to leave the bases loaded.   damn it.  Auburn trailing 6-0

Oh well...that was our best shot at a comeback. Live, learn and move on. War Eagle! 

Martin does her job, but Auburn has to come up big here.    Auburn needs 6 to keep the game going.     Shea, Podany and McCrackin due up in the 7th.  We need lots of base runners.

Shea draws a walk to lead off the 7th.    Jenna Abbott pinch hitting for Podany.   Bree Fornis pinch running for Shea.

Archived