Only 45% of Trump voters believe Don Jr. met with the Russians, after he admitted it

TitanTiger

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Why do you consider that funny?

I was trying to clarify your misunderstanding of my post.

Excuse me. You obviously misunderstood the OP. :dunno:

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Sounds jealous.

Romper Room response. So typical of you.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Elle listed some indisputable facts and you described them as "CNN talking points".

Let's move forward from there.

Weasel

Seriously?  "Like" envy?   

:roflol:

More Romper Room intellect. Don't break the crayons. :ucrazy:

47 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Welcome to the posse! Your like count is impressive. 

Tex be like, yes I did poop green. Everybody clap!  And "like" me.

You people.  :lmao:

54 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You've rarely, if ever, made a substantive comment. Just mindless, petty drivel. All you've got, I reckon.

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

You've rarely, if ever, made a substantive comment. Just mindless, petty drivel. All you've got, I reckon.

Read your responses on this thread alone and get back with me. Pot.

19 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Read your responses on this thread alone and get back with me. Pot.

I'm referencing your body of work. Try to keep up.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

I'm referencing your body of work. Try to keep up.

I'm referencing your mindless partisan drivel. Grow up.

9 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Your Trumpian tactic of using insults to disguise your lack of intelligence is duly noted. 

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Stay stupid. It's your sweet spot.

I hate I have hurt you three little snowflakes feelings, but when you continually display ignorance I will continually point it out. IIWII

3 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Your Trumpian tactic of using insults to disguise your lack of intelligence is duly noted. 

You are guilty of precisely what you accuse others of doing. That is not remotely intellectual. 

The good news for you is that you have two lackey's keeping pace. :lmao:

Elle listed some indisputable facts and you described them as "CNN talking points".

Homey Translation: I still have not figured this thread out. :lmao:

17 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

You are guilty of precisely what you accuse others of doing. That is not remotely intellectual. 

The good news for you is that you have two lackey's keeping pace. :lmao:

If you'll recall, I tried to have an intellectual  rapport with you but you dismissed my comments as CNN talking points. Then you started with the insults. I can play that game too, only I don't need to resort to it because I can't defend my side of an argument. 

You seem really bothered by the fact that there are others here who agree with me. You've called them my posse and now my lackeys. Try using an insult with three or more syllables and maybe you'll impress the girl.

26 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I hate I have hurt you three little snowflakes feelings, but when you continually display ignorance I will continually point it out. IIWII

I'm not hurt. I'd have to care about your opinion to be hurt by it. 

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

If you'll recall, I tried to have an intellectual  rapport with you but you dismissed my comments as CNN talking points. Then you started with the insults. I can play that game too, only I don't need to resort to it because I can't defend my side of an argument. 

You seem really bothered by the fact that there are others here who agree with me. You've called them my posse and now my lackeys. Try using an insult with three or more syllables and maybe you'll impress the girl.

That is a false summary. You were not making intelligent points and I called you on it. You then tried to deflect. Again I called you on it. I suggest you start on page two to see where insults started. 

That Tex and homes would agree with you is expected. It is far from bothersome. It corroborates the green poo comment. 

I really hope that impressed you. 

36 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Stay stupid. You're prerogative.

1 minute ago, TexasTiger said:

Stay stupid. You're prerogative.

Stay ignorant little snowflake. It's expected.

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

That is a false summary. You were not making intelligent points and I called you on it. You then tried to deflect. Again I called you on it. I suggest you start on page two to see where insults started. 

That Tex and homes would agree with you is expected. It is far from bothersome. It corroborates the green poo comment. 

I really hope that impressed you. 

On page 2 I fail to see where you called me on anything. I listed things that Trump has done and those things have all been defended by his followers/supporters, many in this forum. Instead of offering any rebuttal you got on your high horse and chided with your "disappointing" declaration.  Of course you are in a Catch 22 here because if you defend Trump you prove my point and the point of the OP, which is facts don't seem to matter to Trump supporters, so you resort to insults. Trust me when I say this, you can call me snowflake, disappointing, and any other of the insult words you can pull off Trump's tweets and I won't be bothered. Or impressed.

2 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Homey Translation: I still have not figured this thread out. :lmao:

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

On page 2 I fail to see where you called me on anything. I listed things that Trump has done and those things have all been defended by his followers/supporters, many in this forum. Instead of offering any rebuttal you got on your high horse and chided with your "disappointing" declaration.  Of course you are in a Catch 22 here because if you defend Trump you prove my point and the point of the OP, which is facts don't seem to matter to Trump supporters, so you resort to insults. Trust me when I say this, you can call me snowflake, disappointing, and any other of the insult words you can pull off Trump's tweets and I won't be bothered. Or impressed.

No elle, I think you proved my point. I'll just leave it right there. Thank you!

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Translation: I don't know what is going on, so I will just double down.  :lmao:

Archived