Only 45% of Trump voters believe Don Jr. met with the Russians, after he admitted it

TitanTiger

Trump's right about one thing though- he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose most of his support. 45% say they would still approve of him even if he shot someone to 29% who say they would disapprove, and 26% who aren't sure one way or the other.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Which meeting? Did you even read the OP?

Obviously, from my post,  the one in which Trump Jr. tried to work with (collude) with the Russians.  I wasn't referring to the OP, I was referring to this forum.

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Elle, no need to regurgitate your favorite CNN talking points. I'm not interested. Seriously.

If you want to remain on topic and have a conversation proceed. 

So, none of the things Elle listed are true?  They are merely "CNN talking points"?

Irony

You epitomize the mindless Trump supporter.

19 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So, none of the things Elle listed are true?  They are merely "CNN talking points".

Irony

Were you ever bothered by the Clinton Foundation?

How about Uranium One? Did that get you attention?

How about the money set secretly to Iran? Cause you to loose any sleep?

How about Hillary destroying emails? Or not knowing what C meant on a federal document. This after doing a video explaining all of it for other federal employees. I don't recall a peep out of you.

Obama Care: More lies and untruths were told then anything I have ever witnessed pushed by our government.

and yet we're the mindless ones....Democrats all use the same key phrases and vote right down party lines no matter right or wrong. That brings lemmings to mind....Here comes a cliff!

2 hours ago, WDavE said:

How about Hillary destroying emails? Or not knowing what C meant on a federal document. This after doing a video explaining all of it for other federal employees. I don't recall a peep out of you.

Obama Care: More lies and untruths were told then anything I have ever witnessed pushed by our government.

and yet we're the mindless ones....Democrats all use the same key phrases and vote right down party lines no matter right or wrong. That brings lemmings to mind....Here comes a cliff!

Not all that much, after all, it's not the Clinton's money.  Yes, it's pretty shady for them to accept donations from people who might be looking for a quid pro quo, but as long as they don't get it, no harm, no foul.

Yes, it got my attention.  

No, I didn't lose any sleep.  It was their money to start with, and if it was required to clinch the agreement, it was a good thing.

Hillary was flat out wrong with the Email server.  And stop lying about my position on it.

True, Obamacare had and has many flaws but it finally put the ball in play regarding healthcare. Thanks to that, maybe someday, we can figure out a way to handle healthcare like so many other countries have with better outcomes and lower cost.  After all, they aren't smarter than us...... are they?

But Clintion lost and Obama is no longer president.  And yes, you are mindless if you chose to ignore or deny the undisputed facts about Trump and what he does while continuing to whine about history. 

52 minutes ago, WDavE said:

Yes.  What does this have to do with Trump?

Yes.  What does this have to do with Trump?

Yes.  What does this have to do with Trump?  And it's "lose."

Yes and yes.  What does this have to do with Trump?

What does this have to do with Trump?

What about [insert bad guy from the other team here] is not a response.  It's a dodge.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

You mean about Feinstein and Waters lying? Why should I think they are lying?
You implied I was lying by pointing out that DF and MW both stated that they had seen no evidence.

More importantly, what's the relevence of what they said to the ongoing investigation?  (Hint: none.)
We were talking about the investigation up to that point.

More importantly, who has suggested indictments are in order?  

You are exhausting yourself against a straw man argument.

No Sir, I asked a simple yes/no question that took you 3-4 days of obfuscation to answer. Which, above, YOU ANSWERED WITH ANOTHER QUESTION, actually TWO...:beer2:

I will stop now. It is bordering on child abuse watching you dodge every question thrown your way.

59 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

No Sir, I asked a simple yes/no question that took you 3-4 days of obfuscation to answer. Which, above, YOU ANSWERED WITH ANOTHER QUESTION, actually TWO...:beer2:

I will stop now. It is bordering on child abuse watching you dodge every question thrown your way.

You are nuts. I never implied you were lying about what Water and Feinstein said.  Show me.

I don't care what they said. It's totally irrelevant.  It's part of your straw man argument that everyone is insisting Trump should be indicted for committing a crime.  No one on this forum has made such an argument.

So, repeat your "yes or no question" and I will try to respond in the way that suits you.

And I suggest you put your beer down, that might be the problem.

9 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Polls have a margin of error, usually around 3-4%.  And the national polls weren't wrong.  Hillary did win the popular vote nationally.  But in a handful of key states, they missed it and it swung the election.

There's skeptical, then there's just refusing to entertain polling data that doesn't tell you what you want to hear.

I've interacted with enough to tell you it's quite believable.  They are the first ones to shout "FAKE NEWS!" at any report that comes out that makes Trump look bad.

Look, we disagree on polling. No biggie for me. You do you. 

"There's skeptical, then there's just refusing to entertain polling data that doesn't tell you what you want to hear."  The truth suits me just fine thank you.

The ones I deal with say "fake news" as well, but we aren't discussing that point. We are simply questioning whether they believe or not Jr had a meeting with a Russian lawyer in an attempt to gain OR.   

9 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

I aim to please. The OP is evidence that almost half of Trump supporters don't believe facts. 

And it appears you have pleased a handful of partisans. Congrats!

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

Obviously, from my post,  the one in which Trump Jr. tried to work with (collude) with the Russians.  I wasn't referring to the OP, I was referring to this forum.

LOL

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, none of the things Elle listed are true?  They are merely "CNN talking points"?

Irony

I think you should start with the fact I was not a Trump supporter. Did not vote for the man. I merely question and point out your and others partisan bias. You know this but continue with this mindless narrative. SMDH.

Having stated that, I try to support any US president. After all, I am an American and the president's success should equate to US success.

Do you actually believe the constant childish whining from his opposition is beneficial for our country?

Let's move forward from there.  

12 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

You call them partisans. I call them intellectuals. 

I have no doubt you would Elle. Look, you and members of our local posse could state you pooped green today and draw a number of "likes. It borders on insane. Or in your words, intellectual. Carry on. I find it entertaining. Sad, but entertaining. 

11 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I have no doubt you would Elle. Look, you and members of our local posse could state you pooped green today and draw a number of "likes. It borders on insane. Or in your words, intellectual. Carry on. I find it entertaining. Sad, but entertaining. 

So what you're saying is my "like" count bothers you? 

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

So what you're saying is my "like" count bothers you? 

Oh Elle. No words. You fill in the blanks. I am heading to dinner.  ;D

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

I think you should start with the fact I was not a Trump supporter. Did not vote for the man. I merely question and point out your and others partisan bias. You know this but continue with this mindless narrative. SMDH.

Having stated that, I try to support any US president. After all, I am an American and the president's success should equate to US success.

Do you actually believe the constant childish whining from his opposition is beneficial for our country?

Elle listed some indisputable facts and you described them as "CNN talking points".

1 hour ago, AUFAN78 said:

Seriously?  "Like" envy?   

:roflol:

Archived