Fantasy Football?

madkat7

21 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Locked the league and set draft order to random selection (here are the drafting positions).  BhamCAT, can you setup the league chat and send an invite on league board?  Whatever you choose is fine with me.

Round 1
1.   Stidham's St...
2.   Auburntiger1987
3.   BhamCAT
4.   jAUson's Team
5.   Auc's Docs
6.   Stripe's Team
7.   laurie's Team
8.   Weathergeakal
9.   Jeff's Team
10.   Coastal Tiger

Dang.9 is no mans land

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Dang.9 is no mans land

But you also got the 12th pick (that's still 2 studs).  If I can't be 1 or 2 this year, really doesn't matter.  Don't mind picking at the turn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Locked the league and set draft order to random selection (here are the drafting positions).  BhamCAT, can you setup the league chat and send an invite on league board?  Whatever you choose is fine with me.

Round 1
1.   Stidham's St...
2.   Auburntiger1987
3.   BhamCAT
4.   jAUson's Team
5.   Auc's Docs
6.   Stripe's Team
7.   laurie's Team
8.   Weathergeakal
9.   Jeff's Team
10.   Coastal Tiger

Holy catfish! I don't recall having the first pick before. It's going to be David Johnson unless something totally changes my mind. 

39 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

But you also got the 12th pick (that's still 2 studs).  If I can't be 1 or 2 this year, really doesn't matter.  Don't mind picking at the turn.

10 is where I'd want to be if not first. Back-to-back picks ain't bad. 

4 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Holy catfish! I don't recall having the first pick before. It's going to be David Johnson unless something totally changes my mind. 

Hahaha Merry Christmas in August.  He'll probably score 30+ every week.  He's like 2 players for the price of 1.  He allows you to at least screw up one of your picks without repercussions 

if it's random draft order, yahoo will scramble it and we'll know the order about 1/2 hour before drafting. At least this has been my experience. If I'm wrong please correct me, but if I'm not- don't be married to your current positions. And props to BhamCAT for putting up the trophy. Very nice of y'all and thank you.

13 hours ago, jAUSon said:

if it's random draft order, yahoo will scramble it and we'll know the order about 1/2 hour before drafting. At least this has been my experience. If I'm wrong please correct me, but if I'm not- don't be married to your current positions. And props to BhamCAT for putting up the trophy. Very nice of y'all and thank you.

Jason, this will be the draft order.  You can set it early ahead of the draft.  I think default in commish tools is to random generate 30min before draft but you can change it.

20 minutes ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Winner'a Plaque idea courtesy of BhamCAT. :hellyeah:

let him know if you have any improvement ideas

IMG_1616.JPG

Yes, change the champion to the steeds.

All suggestions are welcome.  In the above, the parts in green will be hatch filled (engraved solid).  The logo took several hours, the rest I put together pretty quick just to give you guys some ideas.  There literally is nothing that can't be done with it and we have 4 months.  I threw this together now for feedback and to get yall fired up before the draft.  The plaque we end up with would be a bargain at  100 bucks and you guys get to help design it.  I already have a spot picked out on my wall so I'm counting on everyone to give great suggestions.   :hellyeah:  

Work league drafted. Talk about tough, 14 teams. 

QB - Stafford 

RBs - Lynch, Mixon, Sproles, McFadden, and Lewis

Wrs - M. Thomas, A. Cooper, B. Marshall, C. Davis, K. Golladay 

TEs - M. Bennett, OJ Howard 

K - Cantazaro

DEF - New England

sheesh

daughter is in Rochester NY in the finals of a band competition, we will be watching it live on a streaming video, but will make it work, should only last about 6 minutes, but might start right around draft time

I really enjoyed it. Ready for the season. 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, weathergeakal said:

I got so lucky this past week. Got 185 points.

You started chewing me up like a rag doll on Thursday night, and didn't stop shaking until Sunday night.  :bow:

• 1 month later...
On 10/30/2017 at 8:27 AM, aujeff11 said:

Did y’all realize that made PAT’s add 1 point but missed PAT’s don’t deduct points?

Why?

It's my fault Jeff.  I missed that when setting up the league scoring, it definitely is an option (little check box among many) that I should've selected as my other leagues are that way also.  Unfortunately got it right on missed FG's.  I'll change it next year before play starts if everybody is still in.