Heath Evans for HC

tigerman1186

If you can (go to seccountry/auburn website) and you can read his twit....I know right now we're all pissed, but I love what he says....I would rather have him then some of the other names mentioned...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to see him contribute with a new hc and staff. Gus will start his 6th year next year. How long do we suffer. Gosh, the Turd lost 6 straight to us, I'm starting to feel sorry for #@$!@ scratch that.

2 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I know it’s a job for a lot of coaches but how can you make $5 million a year and not have the passion of Heath 

I'm working for a HC right now that is just not a good coach. He has many deficiencies, but the worst part is that he doesn't inspire the kids to be great. Passion is infectious. Passion leads to kids "running through walls" for you. Passion leads to greatness.  We don't have that at AU. Period.

He would hire the best OC and DC and then he would supervise and be the CEO. I have no doubt he’d be successful. Heath is an impressive guy and failure isn’t part of his dna. 

Also, have you noticed his 'guns' when he's on the NFL network...people make a big todo because Nick Saban yells and gets in the faces of his coaches and players...how would you like to see Heath get in a few of their faces!!!! I've never seen Gus get in anyone face..

One of my all time favorite AU players. The bad thing is he is as qualified as the last two coaches AU has hired. Head coach is more about management and motivation than being a great coordinator or high school coach! He has my vote.

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

In all seriousness, would this be a possibility? 

I wish it would at least be considered. I mean, he’s not coaching but he is in football. 

18 minutes ago, tigerman1186 said:

Also, have you noticed his 'guns' when he's on the NFL network...people make a big todo because Nick Saban yells and gets in the faces of his coaches and players...how would you like to see Heath get in a few of their faces!!!! I've never seen Gus get in anyone face..

He isnt tall enough

Archived