Null



Sign in to follow this  
RunInRed

Auburn vs. Alabama - Weekly Presser

Recommended Posts





Good stuff!  Even more pumped. Thanks, RIR.

"It all comes down to who wants it more." That likely includes the fans.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really like listening to Stidham and KJ talk. Those are smart guys and humble. Quick to praise others when the praise is heaped on them.

As for free time this week - yeah, they are even practicing Thursday morning. They get the afternoon off then it's back at it on Friday. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Linayus said:

Really like listening to Stidham and KJ talk. Those are smart guys and humble. Quick to praise others when the praise is heaped on them.

As for free time this week - yeah, they are even practicing Thursday morning. They get the afternoon off then it's back at it on Friday. lol

Some of these guys obviously don't have family close enough for them to go and get back so do they just do a big turkey day there for any who want to come?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Some of these guys obviously don't have family close enough for them to go and get back so do they just do a big turkey day there for any who want to come?

From what I've been told, the position coaches host their guys for dinner. I guess that's easier than getting all of the guys together at one place for a dinner on that scale. :)

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Linayus said:

Really like listening to Stidham and KJ talk. Those are smart guys and humble. Quick to praise others when the praise is heaped on them.

As for free time this week - yeah, they are even practicing Thursday morning. They get the afternoon off then it's back at it on Friday. lol

Yeah I totally agree...they seem like very cool guys to be as talented as they are. They also do seem intelligent beyond their years. like an aged maturity. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the vibe from CGM, there's an edge, a confidence and determination to win this game and take the West. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

I like the vibe from CGM, there's an edge, a confidence and determination to win this game and take the West. 

Very true. I noticed it during his Tiger Talk leading up to the Georgia game. Hopefully that confidence is deserved and is reflected in the team this Saturday!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this