Jamie Lee Curtis Blames Trump for Hawaii False Alarm Scare: ‘YOU DID THIS’

Auburn85

https://www.mediaite.com/online/jamie-lee-curtis-blames-trump-for-hawaii-false-alarm-scare-you-did-this/

Everyone has been freaking out about that false alarm about an incoming missile in Hawaii, but actress Jamie Lee Curtis specifically called out President Trump:

This Hawaii missle scare is on YOU Mr. Trump. The real FEAR that mothers & fathers & children felt is on YOU. It is on YOUR ARROGANCE. HUBRIS. NARCISSISM. RAGE. EGO. IMMATURITY and your UNSTABLE IDIOCY. Shame on your hate filled self. YOU DID THIS!

Governor David Ige said today this was human error––someone pushed the wrong button––and they’re going to fully look into what happened.

Now, the President freaked out a lot of people with that alarming tweet bragging about the size of his “button” last week, but it looks like he has nothing to do with what happened today.

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD 'HATE' WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR TRUMP AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT.

-  AM  Jamie Lee Curtis 

39 minutes ago, AUDub said:

THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD 'HATE' WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR TRUMP AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT.

-  AM  Jamie Lee Curtis 

You and jamie need a bowl of Activia tonight Dub. 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

You and jamie need a bowl of Activia tonight Dub. 

I was making fun of her. Besides, haven't you read your Heinlein? :laugh:

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

quote-always-store-beer-in-a-dark-place-robert-a-heinlein-112-32-49.jpg

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. Give it a read. 

Looking forward to the results of the investigation....somehow, I doubt an "accident" when there was a  two-step confirmation process....but hey, maybe I'm just a little jaded and generally find the assumption that that level of malignant idiocy is  actually possible, really hard to believe....gov't rarely screws up with such magnificent stupidity by accident....

In 2010 someone hacked the EAS system and ran a Alien Invasion alert

.I blame Obama......

No president has ever activated the EAS system just for the record.

13 hours ago, japantiger said:

Looking forward to the results of the investigation....somehow, I doubt an "accident" when there was a  two-step confirmation process....but hey, maybe I'm just a little jaded and generally find the assumption that that level of malignant idiocy is  actually possible, really hard to believe....gov't rarely screws up with such magnificent stupidity by accident....

Agree...but I bet we never get results of an investigation.   Betting this was done deliberately and no government official will want to admit that it was so easy for some lower level person to make this happen with  no approval at the top.

Despite the mayhem it caused, the culprit might have done us a favor by showing what a poorly secured system the state was depending on. 

No one fired (the guy who hit the "missile attack" button twice is reassigned), no one held accountable...hell, even the Death Star staff didn't believe that....

6 hours ago, AU64 said:

Agree...but I bet we never get results of an investigation.   Betting this was done deliberately and no government official will want to admit that it was so easy for some lower level person to make this happen with  no approval at the top.

Despite the mayhem it caused, the culprit might have done us a favor by showing what a poorly secured system the state was depending on. 

That's very possible.

I am currently reading "Doomsday Machine" by Daniel Ellsberg. It's full of revelations that are orders of magnitude worse than this. 

For example, during the cold war, the Navy (CINCPAC) actually delegated the power to initiate nuclear attacks down several layers of command without mandatory confirmation.   This was unknown to the POTUS or the Sec. of Defense at the time. 

Also, during the same period, we secretly had nuclear weapons deployed in Japan which was a clear violation of our treaty with them.  This also unknown to the POTUS or the Sec. of Defense at the time.

21 hours ago, japantiger said:

Agree with you Jap. Did not hear about it until early Sunday. One of liberal networks had some goof balls explain how the event could be real............due to the Donald /Kim chatter.

Tweet is powerful

Even more strange to me was the explanation that it was a two step process....yet the same person could activate both steps so there was no back-up or oversight to prevent someone from doing this either deliberately ...or accidentally.

33 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Agree with you Jap. Did not hear about it until early Sunday. One of liberal networks had some goof balls explain how the event could be real............due to the Donald /Kim chatter.

Tweet is powerful

Everyone writing these articles either weren't born during the Cold War or obviously have never read any history (as apparently that isn't taught in schools in the last 30 years) to understand what  a real nuclear threat looks like.... 

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

Everyone writing these articles either weren't born during the Cold War or obviously have never read any history (as apparently that isn't taught in schools in the last 30 years) to understand what  a real nuclear threat looks like.... 

What are you talking about?  

Care to elucidate?

I don't understand why it is so hard to figure out the Hawaii missile issue. Both senators are Dems, all the representatives are Dems, the Governor is a DEM, the Mayor is a Dem, the EMA guy is a DEM, so none can take any responsibility and have to blame it on Trump.

39 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I don't understand why it is so hard to figure out the Hawaii missile issue. Both senators are Dems, all the representatives are Dems, the Governor is a DEM, the Mayor is a Dem, the EMA guy is a DEM, so none can take any responsibility and have to blame it on Trump.

Please explain how any of those people were responsible.

Archived