2020 4* LB Demouy Kennedy

WFE12

SMH.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAN That is three 4 star commits that have all decommitted in the 2020 class alone. All three are not guys where you do not sweat or care that they decommitted these are big losses. Usually we are really really good in the Gus era holding on to guys but MAN it has been really rough lately with the decommits going all the way back to Andy Boykin.

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* LB Demouy Kennedy decommits from AU (3/9/19 Update)
  • ellitor unfeatured this topic
1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

All three are not guys where you do not sweat or care that they decommitted these are big losses

1. They are losses if we don't get them back. We are in a good spot to get Q Robinson back. 2. Boykin is not a huge loss, not to the staff anyway. They have cooled on him & appear to like quite a few other DL better. Also UGA isn't pushing for him if that gives you an idea where his recruitment is now.

Usually we are really really good in the Gus era holding on to guys but MAN it has been really rough lately with the decommits going all the way back to Andy Boykin. 

Relax.

Now for Kennedy specifically, I would hate to lose him given how highly most people think of him. However, we are in a good spot with a good number of LBs so that's a good thing if we can land the ones we are trending with like Phillip Webb & others.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

1. They are losses if we don't get them back. We are in a good spot to get Q Robinson back. 2. Boykin is not a huge loss, not to the staff anyway. They have cooled on him & appear to like quite a few other DL better. Also UGA isn't pushing for him iuf that gives you an idea where his recruitment is now.

Relax.

Now for Kennedy specifically, I would hate to lose him given how highly most people think of him. However, we are in a good spot with a good number of LBs so that's a good thing if we can land the ones we are trending with like Phillip Webb & others.

It's only March

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

1. They are losses if we don't get them back. We are in a good spot to get Q Robinson back. 2. Boykin is not a huge loss, not to the staff anyway. They have cooled on him & appear to like quite a few other DL better. Also UGA isn't pushing for him if that gives you an idea where his recruitment is now.

Relax.

LMAO relax?! When have I ever been known to do that? That is not MUHHHHHHHHHH!!! hahaha........ NOT TODAY SATAN!!!!!!! I will not let you get under my skin and have me lash out at you like I want to lol. WOOOOOOOOO!!! I AINT GOING TO LET ANYTHING RUIN MY GREAT MOOD AFTER THIS AMAZING BBALL WIN!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN BRUCE PEARL!!!!

r.gif

1 minute ago, grandpajay said:

It would seem that negative recruiting is in full force.

All opposing coaches have to do is show players this message board. 

6 minutes ago, grandpajay said:

It would seem that negative recruiting is in full force.

The devil works hard but Kirby Satan works harder. No on negative recruits more than him. It is his go to tactic when it comes to crutin. But yah the last few years Gus def has been easy to negative recruit against. Nothing happened this past year that will make it any better. 

LB no longer committed to Tigers

ByKeith Niebuhr
8525463.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offs
Demouy Kennedy.

Auburn is off to a nice start in the 2020 recruiting cycle but the Tigers lost a commit Saturday.

Four-star linebacker Demouy Kennedy of Theodore (Ala.) told reporters following his visit to FSU he no longer is a Tigers verbal.

Kennedy is the No. 6 outside backer and No. 109 overall recruit nationally in the industry generated 247Sports Composiite. Per sources. Kennedy has “been on the fence” for awhile so this probably was not shocking news at Auburn headquarters. The Tigers are expected to keep recruiting him.

Auburn now has six commitments and the No. 14 class ranking.

Per Kennedy, LSU now stands out at this time.

Kennedy committed to Auburn last July during a visit to the school and he has returned multiple times since then. 

The Tigers now have zero linebackers committed for 2020 and they’d like to take up to four in the class. The good news: They either lead for or are very  much in the hunt for several targets.

Also, Kennedy said Auburn is still in the picture.

-Chris Nee of Noles247 contributed to this report. 

24 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LMAO relax?! When have I ever been known to do that?

Yeah. I don't know what I was thinking. When someone tells you to relax this probably follows...

FSU is starting to really tick me off!  I hope they go 0-12 get on probation, and lose all of their commitments for 2020. The basketball team was awesome today. I wonder how many recruits were on hand for the game. Does anyone know?

WDE!!

never pi$$ off a Corgi...they do not like it when we lose commitments!

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

Does anyone know?

A couple. It wasn't planned to be a big visit weekend.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yeah. I don't know what I was thinking. When someone tells you to relax this probably follows...

char.gif

22 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

char.gif

A poor attempt on my part to say relax probably gets you pumped.

LMAO relax?! When have I ever been known to do that? That is not MUHHHHHHHHHH!!! hahaha........ NOT TODAY SATAN!!!!!!! I will not let you get under my skin and have me lash out at you like I want to lol. WOOOOOOOOO!!! I AINT GOING TO LET ANYTHING RUIN MY GREAT MOOD AFTER THIS AMAZING BBALL WIN!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN BRUCE PEARL!!!!

r.gif

Take a Xanax or 3

47 minutes ago, fredst said:

200% committed just doesn’t mean what it used to

I was just about to post the same thing. I am 100% sure you are correct. 

53 minutes ago, gr82be said:

I was just about to post the same thing. I am 100% sure you are correct. 

Is that the old standard for 100% or the new one? 😂

Tough start for T-Will. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. It doesn’t matter how many LB’s we are trending with if we can’t hold on to the commute we have. That’s two 4* LB’s that have decomitted. T-Will and the area coaches need to step it up!

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

MAN That is three 4 star commits that have all decommitted in the 2020 class alone. All three are not guys where you do not sweat or care that they decommitted these are big losses. Usually we are really really good in the Gus era holding on to guys but MAN it has been really rough lately with the decommits going all the way back to Andy Boykin.

Gotta make room for OL lol

6 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

SMH.

Wonder what’s up with this?

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Take a Xanax or 3

Where is the fun in that? No really that is just a little tooooooooooooooooooooooo laid back for my liking. I do not do drugs often BUT WHEN me and MR @fredst do when we are tailgating for AU track and field meets we like to do the ScarFace twoooooo stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuup!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! lol 

scar.gif

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Gotta make room for OL lol

Did we trade in pappy mcbuttermilk (shout out to the posters on 247 who coined this) for the younger superior lambo Grimes in Jeff Grimes?! lol

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Where is the fun in that? No really that is just a little tooooooooooooooooooooooo laid back for my liking. I do not do drugs often BUT WHEN me and MR @fredst do when we are tailgating for AU track and field meets we like to do the ScarFace twoooooo stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuup!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!! lol 

scar.gif

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hell BELLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Your no FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....................................you dont's HAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the GUTSSSSSSSSSSSS

calm down tony montana GIF

Archived