Auburn vs. Alabama State Game Thread

Zeek

Just now, wareagleguy said:

I have a feeling I know what drill will be popular with the O coaches this week!

I wish they already used those drills.  Obviously they don't...

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JMassie11 said:

?‍♂️

Right! Young guys learning. With the new redshirt rule, they get this now instead of later when we have to have it. Better they fumble now and learn from it than fumble later in SEC play

alabama state another punt....let's field this one cleanly please.    Blown dead around the 47 yard line.   Let's Sandberg throw the ball.

That stupid Touchback rule needs changed /yesterday/. I hate it. It's super dumb. Why is a fumble 3 inches along the sideline suddenly a change of possession?  Keep the 'back of the endzone' one if you want, but the side?

Just now, j0hnnyRingo said:

There has been talk all week he was being moved.

He was in at CB on that last drive!

1 minute ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

Right! Young guys learning. With the new redshirt rule, they get this now instead of later when we have to have it. Better they fumble now and learn from it than fumble later in SEC play

Yes but do they all have to do it in the same game? 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

This is why Gus has trust issues. lol. He’s going to go berserk.

Tell me a coach who would not do the same.   The margin in the SEC is so slim that no coach will "trust" a guy with fumble tendencies ...though some of the guys having problems today are likely to never to play much for AU....and not just because of an inconvenient fumble. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Tell me a coach who would not do the same.   The margin in the SEC is so slim that no coach will "trust" a guy with fumble tendencies ...though some of the guys having problems today are likely to never to play much for AU....and not just because of an inconvenient fumble. 

I agree. 

Archived