Is Gus coaching for his job against A&M?

AUght2win

Just now, oracle79 said:

Cleaning out his office?;D

I guess.  He was reinstated yesterday and fired today.  He's probably running around in a turtle costume egging particular houses.

Not interested in Durkin for Auburn.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/30/2018 at 3:46 PM, GwillMac6 said:

It only works for 2 or 3 certain posters that are the last few remaining on the Short Bus Gus Bus! hahaha.

This is the new 2019 model. 

PhotoGrid_1541070400561~2.jpg

8 hours ago, AURealist said:

I guess.  He was reinstated yesterday and fired today.  He's probably running around in a turtle costume egging particular houses.

Not interested in Durkin for Auburn.

So it’s Hue Jackson then?

3 hours ago, gr82be said:

This is the new 2019 model. 

PhotoGrid_1541070400561~2.jpg

Haha. Nah, that's far too innovative. 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

He does live in his own bubble or reality.

6 hours ago, Samau said:

Just a guess but I think Saturday’s game will determine if Gus is back next year or not.

Wait, we were told the Ole Miss game was the determining factor in Gus' future at Auburn.  Now it all hinges on the aTm game?

In reality, what freaking difference does it make one way or the other?  Anyone who's paid a bit of attention to CGM's coaching in the past 5 yrs knows what his capabilities are by now and nothing's going to change with him.

Gus will get one more year to right the ship, right or wrong. He has the capability of being a good coach if didn't get in his own way (again and again).  He will get a chance because of four things.1. He has held his own against satin as well as anybody. 2. Was the OC on our last NC team. 3. He took us to another NC game. 4. 32 million buy out! I just want consistency! 

36 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Actually it reminded me of Urkel's car a little bit. Now I'm thinking that there's a parallel between Steve/Stefan and Gus/Gustav (?). Gustav is the coach who beats Georgia and Alabama. Gus is the coach who loses to Georgia and UCF. We just need to figure out how to permanently change him. 🤔

10 minutes ago, sportstiger said:

Gus will get one more year to right the ship, right or wrong. He has the capability of being a good coach if didn't get in his own way (again and again).  He will get a chance because of four things.1. He has held his own against satin as well as anybody. 2. Was the OC on our last NC team. 3. He took us to another NC game. 4. 32 million buy out! I just want consistency! 

I won't ask how you know he holds his own against satin (I don't want to see that  image), but if you meant Satan I'll agree. 😉

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Actually it reminded me of Urkel's car a little bit. Now I'm think that there's a parallel between Steve/Stefan and Gus/Gustav (?). Gustav is the coach who beats Georgia and Alabama. Gus is the coach who loses to Georgia and UCF. We just need to figure out how to permanently change him. 🤔

Last year Iron Bowl/DSOR Gus = Stefan

Rest of the time Gus = Urkel

*Gus watches 5 QBs take snaps vs Clemson*

Did I do thaaattt?

17 minutes ago, Tiger said:

*Gus watches 5 QBs take snaps vs Clemson*

Did I do thaaattt?

Yet another red flag.  Gus didn’t even apologize for that fiasco until a week later.  Defended it in his presser after the game.  There’s is a lot of ego with Gus.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Yet another red flag.  Gus didn’t even apologize for that fiasco until a week later.  Defended it in his presser after the game.  There’s is a lot of ego with Gus.

Duuuuude he doubled down so hard on his plan after that embarrassing loss.

And also was adamant that Sean White was "our guy" because he "took the first snap". Gus must really think we are all stupid as hell.

53 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Duuuuude he doubled down so hard on his plan after that embarrassing loss.

And also was adamant that Sean White was "our guy" because he "took the first snap". Gus must really think we are all stupid as hell.

Gus has 49 million reasons to think so.

Archived