Texas A&M game is Military Appreciation

AlaskanFAN

For those of you who have season tickets and are not planing to attend the game please consider donating your tickets so a deserving Veteran can attend the Military Appreciation game against aTm. Thank you in advance for those of you who do and War Eagle!!

Gameday For Heroes

We are proudly partnered with Gameday For Heroes which is an organization that provides gameday experiences for Wounded, Active Duty, Distinguished Veterans and Retired Military to collegiate sporting events. Their focus is to restore families, honor those who have sacrificed, and to provide a healing atmosphere for our heroes. Your generous donations help provide free tickets for heroes and their families to attend Auburn Athletics events.

How to donate a ticket in 5 easy steps

Step 1: Sign in to your online ticket account.

• If you have already activated your online account, enter your account number and password.
  • If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password" button, enter your email address and a temporary password will be sent to you.
  • If you have never activated your online ticket account, click "Register" under Existing Customer. You will need to have your TUF number and PIN. Contact the Auburn Ticket Office at (855)-282-2010, option 3, if you do not have this information.

Step 2: Once you have signed in/activated your account, click on the "My Account" link on the menu at the left.

Step 3: Click on the "Donate Tickets" link under "My Tickets."

Step 4: You will see a list of games available for donation. Click on the game(s) you would like to donate.

Step 5: Check the box next to the specific seats you would like to donate and click "Next." Review the details on the next page and click on "Yes, Process Return."

You will receive an email confirmation stating that the ticket donation was successful. Please destroy the original tickets as their barcodes have been deactivated.

Please note: Any donation credits referred to during the actual ticket return process are not refunds to you nor a credit applied to your TUF donor account. It simply denotes the original cost of the ticket(s).

When Can I Donate Tickets?

Tickets may be returned to the Auburn Athletics Department until three (3) hours before game time.

Questions?

Please call the Ticket Office at (855) 282-2010 with questions or email us at tickets@auburn.edu

I do wish Auburn would do an alternate uni for Military Appreciation Day. Saw Mississippi State's which are in honor of the Mississippi Air National Guard C-17. I'm not trying to derail to all other alternate uniform discussions. Those have been hashed and rehashed. 

The Military always does something cool for Military appreciation.  I remember sitting through that cold cloudy beat down in 2012 wondering if I even wanted to stay through halftime.  They had paratroopers from Columbus sky dive through the clouds which made them appear out of nowhere.  It was pretty awesome.

Archived