Caravan!

TexasTiger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know.  According to Trump, it's an invasion. 

I am just relieved their airborne forces weren't deployed while I was home in Alabama last week -  I didn't take my guns.

38 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

yep, sorta like the sexual harassment with the Ford lady and all women are no longer important. time to move on Tex. 

That’s weak 

I hope this invasion is stopped. But if it isn’t I will bet my farm. if you could track all 5,7, 12 or however many thousand of them there are, in 20 years they and their offspring would not murder more innocent people than our own home grown terrorists have in the past two weeks. Now do we really need 5-10thousand troops on the boarder. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

I hope this invasion is stopped. But if it isn’t I will bet my farm. if you could track all 5,7, 12 or however many thousand of them there are, in 20 years they and their offspring would not murder more innocent people than our own home grown terrorists have in the past two weeks. Now do we really need 5-10thousand troops on the boarder. 

That’s weak.

19 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Crisis over? 

Apparently so.  It was headline news the last 2-3 weeks, but just checked Fox a minute ago and there's not one mention of it on their home page anywhere.

For the record there are at least 212 links to different stories on FoxNews.com on their home page.  Nothing about the caravan that was so important we needed to send troops to the border RIGHT NOW.

Funny how that works, huh?

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Apparently so.  It was headline news the last 2-3 weeks, but just checked Fox a minute ago and there's not one mention of it on their home page anywhere.

For the record there are at least 212 links to different stories on FoxNews.com on their home page.  Nothing about the caravan that was so important we needed to send troops to the border RIGHT NOW.

Funny how that works, huh?

Always need a crisis. Remember the Ebola scare? 

1 minute ago, GiveEmElle said:

Of course. It was merely a fear tactic to drum up a low IQ base courtesy of Fox News and Trump. 

They’re so malleable and predictable.

46 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

LOL @the hilarity of liberals talking about crises. 

2EmM.gif

When liberals send 7000 troops out for a political stunt, then you can talk. Until then STHU.

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

When liberals send 7000 troops out for a political stunt, then you can talk. Until then STHU.

Let us know when the Dems find those 50,000 climate refugees.

4 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Of course. It was merely a fear tactic to drum up a low IQ base courtesy of Fox News and Trump. 

Maxine? :lol:

14 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

You wouldn’t believe us if we did since the GOP denies climate 

After more empty claims and prognostications, you'll just do what you always do and move the goal posts further out. Like clockwork.

Archived