facing #1 teams football and basketball

AU-HANDLEY-TIGER

6 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Not Sure who has the bigger challenge?

Definitely football. Our basketball Tigers are properly equiped and well coached by a professional. Our football Tigers have important pieces that have been neglected (Oline) and a stubborn nosepicking doofus coaching them. 

6 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Not Sure who has the bigger challenge?

Duke. Because we actually have a chance to beat them. I'm glad we won today. I started watching right before halftime. Then turned it off midway through the 2nd because I felt that me watching had let Xavier come back. So I stopped watching. I didn't want to be the reason we lost. Glad I did.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Definitely football. Our basketball Tigers are properly equiped and well coached by a professional. Our football Tigers have important pieces that have been neglected (Oline) and a stubborn nosepicking doofus coaching them. 

Really you are right, but I really don't think we have a chance vs Bama. So that's why I said Duke, lol

1 hour ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Duke. Because we actually have a chance to beat them. I'm glad we won today. I started watching right before halftime. Then turned it off midway through the 2nd because I felt that me watching had let Xavier come back. So I stopped watching. I didn't want to be the reason we lost. Glad I did.

I for one appreciate your dedication and irrational superstition because it totally jibes with my behavior 

13 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

Funny, same for me.  We didn't get home from my chemo chair until half-time but I saw at one point on the ESPN app that AU was up by 12.  So as I watched Xavier come all the way back to tie it, I too felt like a jinx.

However, I felt more it was Xavier fighting hard more than Auburn slacking so I felt good about OT, and AU dominated so it's all good now.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

However, I felt more it was Xavier fighting hard more than Auburn slacking so I felt good about OT, and AU dominated so it's all good now.

Xavier definitely had the momentum their towards the end of the 2nd half, but when they tied the game that was their 1st share of the lead.  I was pretty confident that BP would calm them down and get them ready for OT.   

4 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

If we are hitting our 3 point shots we can play with Duke. 

I don’t see a way we can play with uat. 

Our football Tigers are experts at hitting 3's. Too bad threes in football do not help like basketball. 

Archived