Next Years O-Line

AuburnNTexas

7 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

I believe you but where is the story/quote?

I've still not seen it.

Not a big deal...just my curiosity as I feel he does have tremendous upside.

I’m very close to Tega’s “Sandra Bullock”

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, chimes said:

Ah, gotcha.

So when you say "from the horse's mouth" you mean directly from the young man who's as big as a horse..'s mouth.

8 hours ago, chimes said:

So, you’re Tega’s sponsor and “Sandra Bullock” is your wife?  Or was that too much of a leap in logic?

5 hours ago, thrustmaxwell said:

Uh-huh.  Please expound on this groundbreaking thought for us.

You have to pick one.....you can't be the superior demi god poster and then cry like a snitch and have your feelings hurt every post....just pick and I'm sure everybody will ignore you just the same whichever you choose

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

So, you’re Tega’s sponsor and “Sandra Bullock” is your wife?  Or was that too much of a leap in logic?

I can see how you’d get that from my post - we’re not THAT close. I see her multiple times a week and we’re both diehard Auburn fans so football usually comes up in conversation. I casually fish for info without trying to be too obvious. She is Tega’s “American Mama” and the two of them really do have a mother- son relationship. From everything I’ve gathered , he genuinely has a heart of gold and really is the kind of guy you root for to succeed.

1 hour ago, chimes said:

I can see how you’d get that from my post - we’re not THAT close. I see her multiple times a week and we’re both diehard Auburn fans so football usually comes up in conversation. I casually fish for info without trying to be too obvious. She is Tega’s “American Mama” and the two of them really do have a mother- son relationship. From everything I’ve gathered , he genuinely has a heart of gold and really is the kind of guy you root for to succeed.

Thanks for the great info.  I knew it probably wasn’t the case, but had to ask.  Tega seemed like a great kid, I wish him the best no matter what his decision is.  Hope for the best for his future.

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

You have to pick one.....you can't be the superior demi god poster and then cry like a snitch and have your feelings hurt every post....just pick and I'm sure everybody will ignore you just the same whichever you choose

What?

Archived