2019 Transfer Portal Thread

ellitor

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would LSU be losing DBs? That is an interesting question for sure. 

I am not sure why LSU is losing DB's but if we are really going to open up the passing game with Nix and all of our receivers this should help us even if the losses are depth players. Now lets watch a couple of games and see if Malzan really is opening up the Offense and utilizing our receivers.

For those wondering, the transfer portal is not in play again for AU til January at the earliest because we are at the full 85 total scholly limit.

19 hours ago, ellitor said:

For those wondering, the transfer portal is not in play again for AU til January at the earliest because we are at the full 85 total scholly limit.

Maybe not the place for it, but is @Mikey going to post his annual attrition/retention thread for the year?

41 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Maybe not the place for it, but is @Mikey going to post his annual attrition/retention thread for the year?

He can post it in the  running attrition thread in the football forum.

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

Well, since there's some interest I'll post it over there. Give me a while to get the individual dates together.

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Well, since there's some interest I'll post it over there. Give me a while to get it together.

@Mikey here's the thread to post it in when you're ready...

• 3 weeks later...

I fear if Gus doesn't start utilizing Matthew Hill more, he will be our first talented entry into the portal. Was worried about Joiner, til Gus used him more this past Saturday.

14 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

I fear if Gus doesn't start utilizing Matthew Hill more, he will be our first talented entry into the portal. Was worried about Joiner, til Gus used him more this past Saturday.

Not every player that isn't starting is interested in transferring. Why not wait until the actual player voices some  unhappiness?

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

Not every player that isn't starting is interested in transferring. Why not wait until the actual player voices some  unhappiness?

I said I fear, not I'm sure. I'm pretty sure my speculation won't affect his decision anyway. Let's watch and see.

Archived