A Heads up for Late NSD.

ellitor

I will not be administering a thread for Late NSD. I will help where needed whenever I'm available with thread pinning & OP adjustments & what not. I have lost 8 pounds the past 2 1/2 because of working my ass off in the weight room since my Dr put me on pills for HBP, Cholesterol, & Diabetes & I'm not going to sacrifice my workout for a NSD. The best times for me to go to my gym is late morning/early afternoon when traffic is the slowest. That's also the busiest time for our targets in terms of when they plan to announce. I'll be gone for 90 minutes to 2 hours so it's not fair me to run a Late NSD thread. Besides, all legends have to become role players at some point right?

For whoever wants to run the thread here's a great reference point for commit times & what not from Ben Wolk.

https://auburn.rivals.com/news/signing-day-preview-decision-times-recent-updates-predictions

Yes sir, health always trumps sports and that’s hard for me to say... priorities and all!

Absolutely. That great. And great commitment on your part...I know sometimes we can find excuses to get out of doing hard work..."but it's NSD... It happens once a year.."  ( well twice now) ... Just saying... Great job by you to stick with it. We will be fine brother. WAR DAMN EAGLE

13 minutes ago, SumterAubie said:

I dunno. NSD is only twice a year. You have 363 other days to exercise. What are you going to drop next, ellitor? Christmas?

:tease:

Maybe the site entirely...:tease:

Touché E!! Well played Sir !!😎

14 hours ago, ellitor said:

I will not be administering a thread for Late NSD. I will help where needed whenever I'm available with thread pinning & OP adjustments & what not. I have lost 8 pounds the past 2 1/2 because of working my ass off in the weight room since my Dr put me on pills for HBP, Cholesterol, & Diabetes & I'm not going to sacrifice my workout for a NSD. The best times for me to go to my gym is late morning/early afternoon when traffic is the slowest. That's also the busiest time for our targets in terms of when they plan to announce. I'll be gone for 90 minutes to 2 hours so it's not fair me to run a Late NSD thread. Besides, all legends have to become role players at some point right?

For whoever wants to run the thread here's a great reference point for commit times & what not from Ben Wolk.

https://auburn.rivals.com/news/signing-day-preview-decision-times-recent-updates-predictions

I wish I saw this last night. I would’ve done it  on my labtop.

18 hours ago, ellitor said:

Take care of yourself, E! 👍

Archived