Full Game Relay

WarEagle123

All cable networks in my area were down because of a network issue from the local station.  Anyone know how I can watch a full game replay of the elite 8?

4 minutes ago, WarEagle123 said:

All cable networks in my area were down because of a network issue from the local station.  Anyone know how I can watch a full game replay of the elite 8?

CBS Sports website?

4 minutes ago, WarEagle123 said:

I would’ve choked out tbe mail carrier if this happened to me. 

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I would’ve choked out tbe mail carrier if this happened to me. 

It worked out. I was at the game but want to watch it again

I haven't been able to find any replays of any of our games. And usually someone posts games on youtube but NCAA must be monitoring it pretty tightly.

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

I haven't been able to find any replays of any of our games. And usually someone posts games on youtube but NCAA must be monitoring it pretty tightly.

The most I've been able to find are the 7-10 minute highlights on youtube.

8 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

The most I've been able to find are the 7-10 minute highlights on youtube.

I'm going to need to get access to our March run here to add to my collection of notable AU football game blu-rays I have. There was a poster on here several years ago that sold the football blu-rays with Auburn broadcast audio on them I hope he will do the same for this historic basketball run.

Archived