2021 4* PG Daeshun Ruffin, 6/14: Decommits from AU

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I will save my banter 4 u 4 basketball season 

Did someone say 4?! I had no idea you were a fan as well like me and @AUBwins !!! WOOOOO!!!! lol

4.png

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did someone say 4?! I had no idea you were a fan as well like me and @AUBwins !!! WOOOOO!!!! lol

4.png

I haven’t been a full time WWE watcher in quite some time but I didn’t know they were hiring 16 year olds. I’d bet my soul that the far left woman isn’t in 12th grade yet 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I haven’t been a full time WWE watcher in quite some time but I didn’t know they were hiring 16 year olds. I’d bet my soul that the far left woman isn’t in 12th grade yet 

lol. WELP I hope you did not plan on baring your soul to your future wife because you do not got one now. She is 30 my dude! hahaha. 

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol. WELP I hope you did not plan on baring your soul to your future wife because you do not got one now. She is 30 my dude! hahaha. 

dayuuuuuuum

you even talk like wrestling fans. 

48 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

4.png

2. Hey now @GwillMac6! You left out me & @Brad_ATX. 2. I could be wrong G-Money but I'm betting if Sasha eventually totally leaves WWE I think Tessa Blanchard will come in & replace her on the 4 horse women. She has it in her blood. Dad is Tully Blanchard.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

2. Hey now @GwillMac6! You left out me & @Brad_ATX. 2. I could be wrong G-Money but I'm betting if Sasha eventually totally leaves WWE I think Tessa Blanchard will come in & replace her on the 4 horse women. She has it in her blood. Dad is Tully Blanchard.

I freaking LOVE IT!!!!! GREAT GREAT GREAT Idea!!! You need a spot on the WWE creative team with ideas and storylines like this! WOOO!!!!

46 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

dayuuuuuuum

you even talk like wrestling fans. 

Sure did & he did a hell of a job. 1st part Undertaker. 2nd part Matt Riddle.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

4.png

Yassssss!

• 3 weeks later...

Commitments really shouldn't be called commitments anymore.  More like "temporary decision".

34 minutes ago, fishepa said:

Commitments really shouldn't be called commitments anymore.  More like "temporary decision".

No less than 90% of commitments stick. Which is probably higher than the average of commitments that are fulfilled in any other industry, discipline, relationship, social setting, or other general area of life. 

20 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

people have crazy expectations for athletes lol

...and coaches

22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

...and coaches

& severely understaffed &/or under-resourced guidance counselors apparently.

• 10 months later...
58 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I wasn’t sure if we were still pursuing Ruffin or not

I’m not either. Will be interesting to see.

23 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Bump. I wasn’t sure if we were still pursuing Ruffin or not

To answer your question I saw you had on 247... No. His coach got in his ear which is why he decommited. Big ole Miss school and his coach falls under that category. Idk if we will be in his top 6 but if we are it will just be a token placeholder. If he goes anywhere but ole Miss I'll be shocked.

13 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

https://twitter.com/DaeshunRuffin/status/1266774623103922177

How is someone unable to list six teams...in back to back days

The same kid who decommited from us after like half a cup of coffee!!! Lol. Bahahahaha. Kids drag actually committing to a school out but they post these top whatever lists at a rapid rate. 

12 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Easy. Could’ve had some kind of falling out with a staff he expected to be in his top six.

13 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Archived