Roy Moore running for Senate again

TitanTiger

Well crap!

Go CTT....Win the primary at least. Moore is a national joke. Only his crazy zealot followers can’t see that. 

I prefer Bradley Byrne, assuming he's still the more reasonable guy that ran against Bentley for governor a few years back.  The worst thing about Trump groupies dominating this state is that all the candidates feel like they have to compete to show who is the most loyal rubber stamp for the President.  I don't think that's helpful at all.

Since I don't keep up with Alabama politics much, I didn't realize Jimmy Rane was running. I have no recognition of any other candidates. Y'all go out and get anybody but Roy Moore.

it is so refreshing that some of you on the right see roy for what he is. but for the record do not be surprised if roy wins.......

21 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Since I don't keep up with Alabama politics much, I didn't realize Jimmy Rane was running. I have no recognition of any other candidates. Y'all go out and get anybody but Roy Moore.

lord jimmy will paint this state yellow.................

Sessions may decide to run. That will make it interesting.

Do you think he’ll debate Doug? Assuming he gets through the primary? I think he’ll win the primary because that’s how effing backward shitgibbons have become. 

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

Do you think he’ll debate Doug? Assuming he gets through the primary? I think he’ll win the primary because that’s how effing backward shitgibbons have become. 

He almost won the whole damned thing last time and it's only gotten worse since then.

Where's Proud? He was a big fan of this guy. Didn't mind the rapey pedo stuff one bit and positively gushed over the rest of this clown's act. 

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

lord jimmy will paint this state yellow.................

Yep, but maybe his campaign commercials would be funny.  🤔

Any of the other currently known GOP candidates for this seat would beat Jones easily simply by having an (R) after their name on the ballot.  If Moore wins, it will be neck and neck again.  And if he loses, his idiot apologists will blame all the conservatives who didn't back him rather than looking at themselves for nominating that creepy dumpster fire to begin with.

Doug is among the best in all of congress in working across the aisle. Cooperation between parties is what this country needs. Roy and Tubs so far have only shown they intend to do the exact opposite of that. It’s a long shot but we need to keep Doug in the senate. 

24 minutes ago, alexava said:

Doug is among the best in all of congress in working across the aisle. Cooperation between parties is what this country needs. Roy and Tubs so far have only shown they intend to do the exact opposite of that. It’s a long shot but we need to keep Doug in the senate. 

Doug is what the country needs.  Roy is what Alabama deserves.

like i said a good while back. i lived in gadsden during the roy chasing school girls era. he had a bad problem. but i used to play in a band with a cat that was a waiter at red lobster and roy and the family were regulars. lets just say he did not treat his on family very well in public. i do remember people being careful of moore because he was considered very vindictive and thought nothing of using his position to intimidate people he felt crossed him. they actually had to tell the popo at football games at murphree to keep an eye on the cheerleaders when he was around. that is a fact and one of the officers was on television saying this.

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

sorry homie but alabama deserves way better. i doubt we get it for a long long time tho.........

On 6/21/2019 at 3:14 PM, TitanTiger said:

Any of the other currently known GOP candidates for this seat would beat Jones easily simply by having an (R) after their name on the ballot.  If Moore wins, it will be neck and neck again.  And if he loses, his idiot apologists will blame all the conservatives who didn't back him rather than looking at themselves for nominating that creepy dumpster fire to begin with.

I just wonder if Sessions will run. Talk is Richard Shelby is pushing it. That will create an interesting scenario considering how vocal Trump has been on Sessions perceived failures. If he gets the Republican nomination will Trump support him? 

Trump isn't supporting Roy Moore. He asked Moore to not run in a blurb I saw on WSFA TV.

I wish there were some way the Alabama Republican Party could keep Moore out of this. He's a disaster.

On 6/21/2019 at 4:42 PM, homersapien said:

Kudos Sir. Brutally funny observation.

On 6/21/2019 at 4:42 PM, homersapien said:

Reminds me of a quote I saw on Facebook accompanying the story that Joe  Sestak was running for the Democratic nomination. He was quoted as saying, “"I want to be that President who serves the American people the way they deserve to be served.”

My friend gave it this headline:  

Democrat issues terrifying threat to the American people.

Archived