Biden missing naptime

japantiger

In particular, many are advising the 76-year-old former vice president to curb the number of events he does in the afternoon and evening – the time of day Biden has been most likely to say something embarrassing.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/new-goal-for-new-york-times-reframe-american-history-and-target-trump-too

10 hours ago, japantiger said:

In particular, many are advising the 76-year-old former vice president to curb the number of events he does in the afternoon and evening – the time of day Biden has been most likely to say something embarrassing.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/new-goal-for-new-york-times-reframe-american-history-and-target-trump-too

You support a guy who could benefit from that advice, but needs the narcissistic rush. Two old gaffe machines running against each other. 

Don't underestimate the benefits of a good afternoon nap......I think they call it a siesta down south....and it can be a nice refresher no matter what your age...:)  

And meanwhile, in defense of DT and JB,  who are just barely younger than me,     Kamala Harris and the "squad" prove you can make stupid statements when you are much younger than in your 70s. …..but somehow when you are young, people cut you slack...maybe .just think you are wacky, or worse still, they think you are making serious input.......but at least they don't attribute it to old age. 

I guess that should Biden become president, we better hope that Putin doesn't call on the Red Phone after 4:00 PM. What's Biden's answering machine gonna' say: "Our office hours are from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Please call back then, as your message is very important to us." ?

25 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I guess that should Biden become president, we better hope that Putin doesn't call on the Red Phone after 4:00 PM. What's Biden's answering machine gonna' say: "Our office hours are from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM. Please call back then, as your message is very important to us." ?

He's more like a community banker ... 9;00 - 2:00.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

It’s amazing the level of denial you cultists have about Trump’s “work schedule.”

F1DE761F-FDB0-41B6-936D-273DC65721F6.jpeg

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

It’s amazing the level of denial you cultists have about Trump’s “work schedule.”

I have no idea what President Trump's work schedule is, I didn't mention it and I don't particularly care. I do know that when Biden's own staff has to make him not do appearances after 4 PM because of failing mental faculties then he shouldn't be President of the United States.

10 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I have no idea what President Trump's work schedule is, I didn't mention it and I don't particularly care. I do know that when Biden's own staff has to make him not do appearances after 4 PM because of failing mental faculties then he shouldn't be President of the United States.

All I know is that he out-worked HC during the campaign by a mile....Never heard anyone suggest two years ago that he was not physically up to the job.   Times change of course but absent any proof about DT slacking off, I gotta think it's just more folks looking for something to complain about. 

18 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Trump’s staff don’t trust him with an iPhone.

3 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Trump’s staff don’t trust him with an iPhone.

He sure does tweet a lot. How does that happen without a phone?

38 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I didn’t say they won that battle.

😁  my wife doesn't trust me with one either....

Could be that Harris's and Warren's staff might want to take away their IPhones too.

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

F1DE761F-FDB0-41B6-936D-273DC65721F6.jpeg

That must really be satisfying for you ... your leading candidate is a doddering old fool that his handlers won't let out after nap-time; "BUT TRUMP".    Have you guys sorted out which bathroom to use yet? 

41 minutes ago, japantiger said:

That must really be satisfying for you ... your leading candidate is a doddering old fool that his handlers won't let out after nap-time; "BUT TRUMP".    Have you guys sorted out which bathroom to use yet? 

I don’t think either party’s front runner is ideally up to the job— I know the current occupant isn’t.  Since I’m not a blind partisan I can see that. You’re still making excuses for your guy.

Archived