Texas A&M vs Clemson

Zeek

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • WarTiger changed the title to Texas A&M vs Clemson
1 minute ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Clemson receivers are just not in the same league as anyone else 

Talent meets scheme and they both look better.

Lawrence 16 of 20 at half....aggie dbs getting beat everywhere.  Aggie offense so old looking.

It's a dilemma on who to pull for. Clemson is such an issue for us recruiting wise but Texas A&M is a more...immediate threat.

Oh, BTW. Am I the only one who couldn't care less about Antonio Brown?

Just now, AUwent said:

It's a dilemma on who to pull for. Clemson is such an issue for us recruiting wise but Texas A&M is a more...immediate threat.

I dislike Dabo and Jimbo equally. Clemson is getting the benefit of  bad calls though,and I really hate that crap.  Jimbo may be facing his karma though. Dabo will get his one day too.

My dad went to aTm......so this is tough for me. I grew up an Aggies fan as well as an Auburn fan.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

LOL, I for one didn't even know who he was until today. Still don't actually. I assume just another entitled NFL athlete, who's athletic talent far exceeds his character.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

I dislike Dabo and Jimbo equally. Clemson is getting the benefit of  bad calls though,and I really hate that crap.  Jimbo may be facing his karma though. Dabo will get his one day too.

My dad went to aTm......so this is tough for me. I grew up an Aggies fan as well as an Auburn fan

I have always kind of liked A&M, but can't stand Jimbo. I've usually pulled for the schools who have to play second fiddle in their respective states. Don't tell Golf, but living most of my adult life in GA I pull for Tech as well. You can barely even get them on the radio here in North GA.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

I have always kind of liked A&M, but can't stand Jimbo. I've usually pulled for the schools who have to play second fiddle in their respective states. Don't tell Golf, but living most of my adult life in GA I pull for Tech as well. You can barely even get them on the radio here in North GA.

I see all and now I dislike you immensely!!!!!

You lose gene wilder GIF

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

I see all and now I dislike you immensely!!!!!

You lose gene wilder GIF

Dadgummit, you weren't supposed to be lurking. Words just can't describe my disdain for all things UGA.

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

The fact that A&M has been able to stifle Clemson's run game like they have is concerning. We don't possess Clemson's passing game.

Understatement of the month😁

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Understatement of the month😁

4 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

The fact that A&M has been able to stifle Clemson's run game like they have is concerning. We don't possess Clemson's passing game.

Sad thing is I don't think the talent gap is all that huge either

5 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

I just don't think aTm will be able to hang with Auburn either for 4 quarters. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I just don't think aTm will be able to hang with Auburn either for 4 quarters. 

We will see. They are going to be a different team at home and after this loss. 

Great use of replay on the interception there.  He clearly caught the ball at the 1 1/2 yard line and his momentum took him into the endzone.  On the review it showed his knee was down in the field of play before the ball was in the endzone.  1st down for Clemson at their own 1.    Really good spot on that.

Archived