Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

See, you're not wanting to give the same criticism to every player. Tutt has played great all freaking season but he's had one mistake that at the end of the day didn't result in ANY points. Bo has had countless overthrows, underthrows, runs where he took the wrong angle instead of getting a first down, and interceptions. But he doesn't get the same consistent criticism because he's an Auburn legacy and everyone wants to ignore his mistakes. I love Bo and want him to succeed just like every other player on the team but I'm going to point out his flaws as well as his successes.

If you don’t see the differences there then I don’t know what to tell you.   

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

And this is what I've mentioned a lot during this thread. I'm not calling for anyone to be benched. Other people are and if we bench everyone for mistakes we couldn't field a team.

I agree with that

3 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

I dont know who you are quoting but I didnt post what you are quoting.

I just hit quote that's what popes up.

Just now, AUinfusion said:

Dang, maybe we should try holding on offense, too. Seems to be working for uf.

When you combine holding every play with 85 4 and 5 star players you end up with 6 championships in a decade...

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

And this is what I've mentioned a lot during this thread. I'm not calling for anyone to be benched. Other people are and if we bench everyone for mistakes we couldn't field a team.

Really the problem is people hopping in on other people arguments then they don't want to say that other person is wrong...I'm just not going to worry about it. Who cares? The more you talk the more other people come in and add on

Archived