Florida - Game Thread

dyehardfanAU

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bigbird said:

That was on the back. Rewatch it and watch the room behind Nigh and Tega. Put in another back!

I can see that, the lack of push is just ridiculous 

Just now, cole256 said:

What if Mullen had Joey? That would be scary

Man I said that in another thread this past week... I hope that pairing doesn't happen

2 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I'm not sure why this keeps getting removed.  Shivers should be benched for this behavior.

Yeah for defending himself against 5 guys on his side of the field..... get tf out of here! 

Gary is SOOO anti Auburn. He should NEVER be allowed to call an Auburn game. This is pathetic!!!

1 minute ago, Momma Worm said:

Yeah for defending himself against 5 guys on his side of the field..... get tf out of here! 

Love that from him!

Now Gus is gonna keep Bo in to a fault. I'm not saying bench Bo but put Joey in the game for situations like that. 3rd and short...You've failed numerous times..try something different. I liked the way he used him before... is he now scared to put Joey in on the road?

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

That was on the back. Rewatch it and watch the room behind Nigh and Tega. Put in another back!

Boobies a tough player but his RB instincts aren't the best.

1 minute ago, lylesm said:

4 losses this season guys.  Hot garbage.  OL is not where we need them and play calling is bad as well. 

GFYS

Archived