Why do people say we cant fire Tuberville

torpedo1

Will going to better bowls, more revenue from merchandise due to our team doing better not make up for his salary?? I'm assuming with the talent level we have a better coach would average 2 or 3 more wins per year...

Without taking a stand on whether CTT should go or stay...

His buyout is $3 million, but in the realm of serious college football boosters and the money they can spend, I doubt that is really a problem.

If a fat high school lineman goes for $150,000-$200,000 under the table in Memphis before he even plays a college game, a few honest million for a head coach is probably chicken feed at the Division 1 level.

'Course that's merely speculation to a working Joe like me :rolleyes:

His buyout is $3 million, but in the realm of serious college football boosters and the money they can spend, I doubt that is really a problem.

Heck, we blew a cool mil just to bail on the FSU game.

Yea I agree. That was a stupid move. We need to give tubs another year and if he pulls the same results out we hand him is 3 million and say see ya.

WARR EAGLE

I am not willing to wait another year, and suffering through more embarrassing loses. Plus, next year, we won't have near the talent we have this year. We are losing are defensive line and linebackers and probably Carnell. This was supposed to be our year. It will be a long time before we are as talented as we were this year. Stop the suffering; get rid of Tuberville at the end of the year.

we all Know who financially backs Auburn, and their bank is headquartered right down the road. they do not like to see us lose either. have them "donate 3 million" and get rid of poor old TT. get someone with emotion, Petrino!

get someone with emotion, Petrino!

Didn't Petrino attend the University of Louisville??? If he did, wouldn't that be his dream job??? I understand that money talks, but some people still have loyalty.

Petrino is from Montana, but he did coach at Louisville in '98 before going to the Jacksonville Jaguars...obviously he left UL on good terms. B)

Archived