Men VS CSUN

GwillMac6

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Watched enough of this one, they did what we needed them to do. 
Alabama basketball is terrible btw

They have talent. Kira Lewis is really good. But they never were going to go on the road and beat Rhode island. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Kira Lewis and Petty are cool, rest of that roster might be worst in the conference

Didn't they get some quality transfers? Petty is ok but he should of been a lot better with his 5 star ranking coming out of high school. Remember at one point he was though to be the crown jewel of that class with Sexton.

Not much else to say about this game. Huge win and a much needed "gimme" game for us. 6 players with double-digit points, Doughty with 33 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, a steal, and perfect 7-7 at the line. J'von with 16 assists, 3 steals and only 1 turnover. Also, the biggest stat for me is 15-16 from the line. Huge improvement from last game.

Bruuuuuuuuuceeeeeeee that's our freaking coach!!!!!!! That's muhhhhhhhb coach!!!!!!! Love love loooooooove we have him. Woooooo!!!!! War damn!!!!!

Only newcomer who hasn't flashed anything to me is jaylin Williams. He looks so lost out there in the limited minutes he has got.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Only newcomer who hasn't flashed anything to me is jaylin Williams. He looks so lost out there in the limited minutes he has got.

The only thing I noticed was that he had a pretty nice block. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

The only thing I noticed was that he had a pretty nice block. 

The one against south???

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The one against south???

Nope, in this game. He sent the ball about 10 rows deep. lol Total exaggeration but still ...

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Nope, in this game. He sent the ball about 10 rows deep. lol Total exaggeration but still ...

O wow! I did not even notice that! He had a nice block in the south game as well. WOOOO!!!!!

Too bad their top player was missing....might have been more interesting and challenging. …..but don't think we learned much from that game.  I think BP was expecting more when he put them on the schedule... But a win is a win

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Too bad their top player was missing....might have been more interesting and challenging. …..but don't think we learned much from that game.  I think BP was expecting more when he put them on the schedule... But a win is a win

Debbie-Downer.jpg

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Knock it off 64. Why do you thumbs down muhhhhh dudes @Maverick.AU post that was clearly a joke.

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Debbie-Downer.jpg

Yep, hence his dislike on my post about BP joining the football staff. 

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Debbie-Downer.jpg

Mhmmmm mhmmmmmm very interesting considering his takes on the fball forum.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

Knock it off 64. Why do you thumbs down muhhhhh dudes @Maverick.AU post that was clearly a joke.

Bc he hates bruce and loves him some Gus. My post was not even meant as a thing for Gus, I would want a guy with BP’s passion in my football program any day of the week.

Archived