Sal Cannella

McLoofus

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Just wanted to provide a proper burial spot for all the terrible "Sal can't catch" takes. I promise you'll feel better afterward.

Has Sal ever played catcher before? 

:big:

This is why you don't write off a kid after his first season. I loved seeing this kid progress from his sophomore year to now. So happy for him that he gets to have a beautiful toe-tapping highlight catch in the Iron Bowl to send him off

Not another player on either team could have made that catch.  Truly incredible. That being said he has missed some throws.  But so has Williams, Schwartz, Stove, Boobee, Wilson, Hastings and others I'm sure.  On at least a couple of SC drops this year he was interfered with, but no call of course.

1 hour ago, autan said:

Not another player on either team could have made that catch.  Truly incredible. That being said he has missed some throws.  But so has Williams, Schwartz, Stove, Boobee, Wilson, Hastings and others I'm sure.  On at least a couple of SC drops this year he was interfered with, but no call of course.

This. The dude is not D Hopkins. But neither is anyone else except D Hopkins. He deserves a big role in this WR corps. 

Archived