So who should the next coach be?

AUBoggs

Seems like a good portion of us want a new coach. Here are few coaches who've been successful:

Gary Patterson - TCU (Buyout is $1.5M)

Walt Harris - Pitt

Rich Rodriguez - W. Va.

I'm not sure if any of these guys would be interested, however, an opportunity to coach in the SEC at a school with good facilities and a football mentality may be enticing.

What do y'all think? Any other suggestions?

Seriously though,I think Dan Reeves would and could do it.The Falcons are in a terrible state because of Arthur Blank.He has an open door policy that allows WAY too many players to gripe to the head coach.I hear it's causing major attitude problems and Dan wants out.He's from lower Georiga and I hear that was considering the job when CTB was hired.

Thanos

I said the same thing about Reeves a couple of days ago in another thread except I was saying he would make a great OC.

I have never been THAT high on Pitt's coach. Yes, he has taken them to a great ranking which they hadnt really been to in a long time. But without Larry and Rod...they are nothing but a medicore team AT BEST. I think his play-calling at times is average and some games his team isnt ready at all.

My father went to Pitt so I see a LOT of their games every year.

yeah I agree SL02. They showed his coaching record during the game last night and he has won about 50% of his games. We all know that is not good enough for our program.

Right. I mean, granted, he came into a very, very BAD program...and he has brought them onto a very solid level.

BUT

I don't see him being a major upgrade to Tubby.

I didn't know they were a very, very BAD team. Auburn was a very, very BAD team also and Tubby has won about 60% of his games. So, I don't think he would be better for us.

I didn't know they were a very, very BAD team. Auburn was a very, very BAD team also and Tubby has won about 60% of his games. So, I don't think he would be better for us.

Tubby has Auburn to help him get better (money, facilities, ext...)

That guy had Pitt......who gives a rat ass compared to any SEC school. Big difference.

The last time I checked, WE ALREADY HAVE A COACH ! ! !

Get real and get over it.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

Archived