* Official Auburn vs. Alabama Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, Zeek said:

I lost all faith in this staff after everyone bashed Stidham then the Patriots fell in love with him. 

Similar when CJ Uzomah completely unused here somehow got drafted and became a staple of the Bengals offense when healthy 

Agree on CJ - what a waste that was

Just now, Zeek said:

I lost all faith in this staff after everyone bashed Stidham then the Patriots fell in love with him. 

Similar when CJ Uzomah completely unused here somehow got drafted and became a staple of the Bengals offense when healthy 

i dont think the patriots fell in love with him.    infact i dont think he will do much in the nfl.  

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

No doubt, but Mac has developed into a very good QB. Kid has good pocket presence despite his limited mobility, throws on time, and throws with accuracy.

Development. Coaching.. everything we r lacking 

5 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

You can make due with a 3 star QB if he's surrounded by 4 and 5 star recruits.

And great coaching.

• Like 1

Only thing to get worse next year when 3 receivers are gone and Williams won't be here to catch those bad throws. Next year will be finally Gus's last year my prediction

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

He had to not be comfortable where he was or he wouldn’t have up and left his job like that. Either way, I wouldn’t have ever thought in a million years Saban would turn out to be the best college football coach of all time. Any Bama probably expected him to be good, but not better than Bear.

Undoubtedly you don’t understand the offer they

made him at uat. For life no questions asked. He could hire and gore the AD and president and all the boosters if he chooses. Bama pretty much not only wrote him an open check but open contract as well . Bill Belichick would have taken that offer. 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I would say I’m ready for basketball, but the joy of that got ripped away from me when we put ourselves on a ******* postseason ban. 

Eh we weren't going to go deep in the postseason this year anyways. The Sharife ban is much more upsetting.

• Thanks 1

Gus is making 7 million/year looking foolish against a coordinator. That should tell you all you need to know about his coaching ability. The absence of little Nicky should also tell you just how disparate our programs are. Just so sad that people defend Gus. 

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Until we get a new coaching staff it will always be rinse and repeat.. we have zero player development... doesn’t matter if it was Gatewood or Willis..or Nix we would still look this way... coaching.. bottom line.  Best thing that ever happened to Willis was going somewhere with a real coach that would develop his talent.. 

• Like 2